Israel / Iran

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's funny. When I bang on about corruptย  lying, propagandist British/Western mainstream media I'm called a conspiracy theorist ๐Ÿค”

Not by me ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I have already seen the Al Jazeera program about the story the British media wonโ€™t tell.

People need to wake up to the lies we are being fed .

No chance of that, closed minds!

ย 

"This authoritative documentary does not flinch from detailing the atrocities and war crimes carried out by Hamas."

ย 

"Deeply inflammatory stories, whether concerning allegations of mass rape or the beheading and burning of babies, were either unsupported by evidence or straightforward lies.ย Yet, they prepared the way for the murderous savagery of the ensuing Israeli assault on Gaza, which has been described by the International Court of Justice as a plausible genocide."

ย 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/war-gaza-al-jazeera-tells-7-october-story-british-media-will-not?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Social_Traffic&utm_content=ap_uh2lsjqwd7

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Be a good time to invest in a nuke bunker, we have ordered one off Amazon for ยฃ55 and it is due to arrive next week

ย 

Ordered mine off Temu, I'm not fully convinced it's upto the job tho...................

ย 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Be a good time to invest in a nuke bunker, we have ordered one off Amazon for ยฃ55 and it is due to arrive next week

Last month would have been a good time to invest in oil, all this war mongering is pushing up the price.