Israel / Iran

4 hours ago, mafya said:

I saw on the news that irans weapons cost a couple of million and that the Israelis, US and uk along with France used more then a billion pounds worth of bombs to repel the attack so yes it was costly for the western coalition.

Israel can’t expect to go found bombing embassies and not have any retaliation.

Irans attack was symbolic as they were forced into responding by Israel’s actions.

Oh please, spare us your violin for terrorists.

Iran are funding all these proxy nutters that are constantly doing harm to Israel.

Iran would probably be a lovely place if it wasn't ruled by a repressive set of religious dinosaurs.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Iran are funding all these proxy nutters that are constantly doing harm to Israel.

Iran would probably be a lovely place if it wasn't ruled by a repressive set of religious dinosaurs.

How many proxy’s does the hypocrite USA fund?
The masks have slipped and the western hypocrites have been exposed for their double standards.

Eastern Govts including Russia, China etc will form  alliances because no one wants  to be the next victim of the Western hypocrites.

T he terrorist violin bit of your post is you trying to be clever so I suggest if you are going to be a Pratt in your posts then don’t bother quoting my posts as I do  not wish to enter into debates with posters of your ilk.

Israel did break diplomatic protocol and bomb the Iranian embassy and is currently committing Genocide in Gaza.

My personal opinion is Iran has shown they are capable of launching strikes but kept it symbolic and gave prior warning to the USA.

Imagine an attack without warning and not drones but cruise and ballistic missiles?

How many countries has Iran invaded in the last 50 years? 🙄

1 hour ago, mafya said:

How many proxy’s does the hypocrite USA fund?
The masks have slipped and the western hypocrites have been exposed for their double standards.

Eastern Govts including Russia, China etc will form  alliances because no one wants  to be the next victim of the Western hypocrites.

T he terrorist violin bit of your post is you trying to be clever so I suggest if you are going to be a Pratt in your posts then don’t bother quoting my posts as I do  not wish to enter into debates with posters of your ilk.

Israel did break diplomatic protocol and bomb the Iranian embassy and is currently committing Genocide in Gaza.

My personal opinion is Iran has shown they are capable of launching strikes but kept it symbolic and gave prior warning to the USA.

Imagine an attack without warning and not drones but cruise and ballistic missiles?

How many countries has Iran invaded in the last 50 years? 🙄

Bless em.

2 hours ago, mafya said:

How many countries has Iran invaded in the last 50 years?

When Iran concedes the right for Israel to exist and allows people the freedom to choose how they live I might be less worried about the regime.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2024 at 10:41, carosio said:

As I understand it, it was Iran's military headquarters next door to the embassy.

Bear in mind that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map, so in that sense they are already at war.

Yet it’s the Israelis who are doing that to the Palestinians. A bit ironic that 

On 13/04/2024 at 10:39, El Cid said:

This all stems from the USAs illogical defence of Israel, what ever they do. The UK follows suit, although we are unlikely to intervene, a peacekeeper is needed in Israel/Palestine.

The Americans enable Israel as its attack dog in the Middle East. Biden’s unequivocal support for a fascist regime may cost him the Presidential election. 
Tough luck Joe

On 13/04/2024 at 12:12, Al Bundy said:

I see your point but Israel didn't invade Iran, slaughter loads, rape and torture families then take hostages and drag them through the street whilst fellow citizens spat on them.

You swallow all sorts of rubbish don’t you 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Let’s be reyt. Israël has brought this on itself. Brought to this point by American cheerleaders, who are now wavering a bit now the blue touch paper has been  lit . 

Edited by Ridgewalk