Israel / Iran

2 hours ago, cressida said:

Well I'll be honest and choose B 👍

Deep down Cressida, we know that everyone on here would don't we.

Trouble is some on the  left are too  stubborn to admit it, goes against what they have been told to do in that handbook.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Deep down Cressida, we know that everyone on here would don't we.

Trouble is some on the  left are too  stubborn to admit it, goes against what they have been told to do in that handbook.

If they are mindful of their and their families' safety they should be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cressida said:

Well I'll be honest and choose B 👍

You would seriously want to be ruled by a genocide committing state like Israel?

I choose to be ruled by Britain even though we have crap Govts at least we are ruled by our own country.

8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Oh go on, pretty please.

Would you rather..

A Iran and the Yemen or

B, America and Israel, from tomorrow rule the world and you have to adhere to their rules and outlooks......also pose the question to your wife if you have one.

A simple A or B answer will suffice.

Hmmmm. Let me think.

Would I want America (worlds biggest terrorist) and Israel (The ones who really pull America's strings) ruling the world 

Or

Yemen and Iran (who treat women like crap, force them to cover up, throw gays off buildings, fire at and hijack civilian ships etc etc etc) to rule the world? 

To be honest, none of the above 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mafya said:

You would seriously want to be ruled by a genocide committing state like Israel?

I choose to be ruled by Britain even though we have crap Govts at least we are ruled by our own country.

Britain wasn't one of the choices,  or it would be mine.

Between America and Israel it would be America.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Well for one she would be able to wear what she wants, ride a bike, go dancing alone, travel without permission from her husband  visit sport stadiums and have the opportunity to become a judge, so that would be a bonus.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Apparently Israel and its allies stopped 99% of all the incoming missiles and drones. 

99%? 

Yeah, OK 🤣

Well, it seems Iran telegraphed the attack, allowing Israel and its allies plenty of opportunity to defend against it. Seems it was more symbolic than anything. 

• Thanks 1