Israel / Iran

7 hours ago, mafya said:

How many proxy’s does the hypocrite USA fund?
The masks have slipped and the western hypocrites have been exposed for their double standards.

Eastern Govts including Russia, China etc will form  alliances because no one wants  to be the next victim of the Western hypocrites.

T he terrorist violin bit of your post is you trying to be clever so I suggest if you are going to be a Pratt in your posts then don’t bother quoting my posts as I do  not wish to enter into debates with posters of your ilk.

Israel did break diplomatic protocol and bomb the Iranian embassy and is currently committing Genocide in Gaza.

My personal opinion is Iran has shown they are capable of launching strikes but kept it symbolic and gave prior warning to the USA.

Imagine an attack without warning and not drones but cruise and ballistic missiles?

How many countries has Iran invaded in the last 50 years? 🙄

Iran couldn’t just give carte blanch to the US and its puppet to attack it at will so will have launched the limited missile attack to send a message to the world to intervene before it escalates. Looks like genocide Joe got the message at least. Israel now crying to the world. 

At what point will the Americans smell the coffee and realise the spoilt child they have nurtured has become full psychopath ? 

2 hours ago, rogets said:

anyone over the age of 60 will have painful memories of two world wars,

Not of the two world wars they won't.    There are scant few people still alive that remember the actual war, especially anyone currently aged 60, they would have been born in 1964.  

Anyone still alive that remembers fighting in the actual war will be close to 100 today.

Edited by geared

3 hours ago, rogets said:

anyone over the age of 60 will have painful memories of two world wars, and something that we don't want a repeat of

Young people have no experience of living through a war

I dont, but a real war is something we need to avoid.

So I almost support the UK protecting Israel from Iranian missiles, so long as long as we also protect Iran if Israel opens fire.

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Okay so you are happy the Iranian terrorists cost Israel and the allies much more money than it cost them.

The  Iranian terrorist based in Syria was a legitimate target, 

Never said I was happy I just pointed out a fact according to the news.

Hou need to read up the rules regarding foreign embassies, attacking a country’s embassy is akin to an attack on the country itself.

if anyone attacked a USA or Uk embassy in a similar way there would be an uproar and war so keep your double standards to yourself 

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

I dont, but a real war is something we need to avoid.

So I almost support the UK protecting Israel from Iranian missiles, so long as long as we also protect Iran if Israel opens fire.

Why didn’t anyone protect the Iranian embassy or condemn Israel for the attack?

The Uk is too busy acting as the us and Israel’s lapdog…

7 hours ago, Axe said:

A few terrorists is an understatement to describe the massacre what happened on 7th October last year.

Countries like the UK and USA are doing their best to persuade Israel not to go to war against Iran.  But Israel would be fully justified going to war with a country that fired 301 drones and missiles towards their country early on Sunday morning.  

So it’s ok for Israel go bomb an embassy but then that country can’t respond? Jeep the double standards coming!! The west has zero credibility anymore and Israel knows iran is not an easy target like iran. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

if anyone attacked a USA or Uk embassy in a similar way there would be an uproar and war so keep your double standards to yourself 

No embassy should be attacked imo.

What is it about these repressive, backwards and despotic states/countries that the left seem to take sides with?  Is it in the " How to be a leftie" handbook that ensures you take sides with these places regardless of the situation?

Can I ask, how many of the left on here who are straining to be on the side of these backwards places have actually visited them?  How many times have you taken your family, wife or daughters to these delights?

I am genuinely interested.

Or do you prefer to spend your vacation in a safe, free speech, democratic place where your wife or daughter can wear what they want and will not be treat as a second class citizen, or be free of being stoned or chucked off a building for being gay?

I think we all know the answer don't we.

One last question....

Hypothetically....if tomorrow you had to vote on who will from now rule the world and you have to obey and do what they say....who would you prefer to be in control?

A, Iran, Yemen and Syria 

B, Israel, America and Britain.

Again, we know deep down who the vote would be for.

So what is it that makes the left side with these places as it's absolutely bizarre?