The Conservative Party - Part Two.

In other news, it seems Dennis Skinner had him weighed up when he called him ‘Dodgy Dave’.

17 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

In other news, it seems Dennis Skinner had him weighed up when he called him ‘Dodgy Dave’.

It's amazing, isn't it, how many troughs these little piggies have their snouts in, yet still people vote for them. Do British people have masochistic tendencies do you think?

How long before Boris 'liar liar pants on fire' Johnson is hauled up on charges of euphemistically named 'irregularities?'

4 hours ago, Anna B said:

It's amazing, isn't it, how many troughs these little piggies have their snouts in, yet still people vote for them. Do British people have masochistic tendencies do you think?

How long before Boris 'liar liar pants on fire' Johnson is hauled up on charges of euphemistically named 'irregularities?'

But isnt he trying to save Liberty steel?

Greensill, which collapsed earlier this month, is a key backer of UK giant Liberty Steel.

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

But isnt he trying to save Liberty steel?

Greensill, which collapsed earlier this month, is a key backer of UK giant Liberty Steel.

He only wants to save them because he has huge stock options in Greensill. He will lose millions if they don't stay afloat.

On 28/03/2021 at 08:19, RollingJ said:

You mean you read (and believe) those sheets of loo-paper? Thought you had more sense.

Which part of that article do you assert is not true?

24 minutes ago, nightrider said:

Which part of that article do you assert is not true?

I don't 'assert' anything - I just have a healthy distrust of what 'newspapers' decide to publish.

Avery pithy summary of Boris Johnson's recent 'greed is good' comment, and as private firms gorge on the benefits of the virus, the inquiry is lost in the long grass

4945.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=d89089194fb98656ded7a1d19ecc6d80

Observer | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

I loved the BBC coverage about the affair he had and how he effectively paid £126k from the public purse for sex while his wife had cancer.

14 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I loved the BBC coverage about the affair he had and how he effectively paid £126k from the public purse for sex while his wife had cancer.

No doubt The Express, Mail, Telegraph and Sun will use that as evidence that the BBC is biased and should be defunded

30 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Maybe they are a bit busy reporting the actual news rather than idle gossip from some tart with an axe to grind selling her "story" to the tabloids.

Outcome of the police investigation -  nothing.

Outcome of the GLA investigation - no rules broken.  The absolute best they could come up with was to murmur it was "unwise" not to mention any  alleged relationship...

That's it. End of so called story.

Just a load of people stirring the pot, which is very coincidentally timed with the start campaigning for local elections.  I do wonder what backroom machinery is churning away in Starmer HQ to drag out this dead horse of a 'scandal'  into circulation again.  

Edited by ECCOnoob

33 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

and if it was Keir doing the same we all know it would be wall to wall coverage on the BBC news programs.

2 minutes ago, nightrider said:

and if it was Keir doing the same we all know it would be wall to wall coverage on the BBC news programs.

Indeed. One only has to look at the coverage of racism in political parties a couple of years ago to see how racism in the Labour Party was given huge prominence (e.g. being the lead story to the BBC's news programmes), yet evidence of racism in the Tory Party at the same time was given less prominence .

Can we just agree to refer to Johnson as "The Slag"?