Memories Of Sheffield Forum

Sheffield Forum has been around for 22 years this December (pre-dating Facebook, which was started 20 years ago today)!

There are so many stories to tell, great posters, useful topics and more from over the years.

So, let’s allow ourselves to reminisce a little… what have been your favourite things about Sheffield Forum? Who are the legendary posters? What’s been the funniest posts? What’s been the most memorable stuff?

Over to you…

• Like 1

I've floated in and out over the years but always wonder what happened to some previous posters. There was a lad off of the Gleadless Valley who posted a lot about the Owls, came across as a decent sort but didn't half take some crap along the way, can't remember his u/n, ah, just thought. Was it Corky or  similar. Probably 6/7 years ago.

Then there was Potlegs, around the same time, female Owl. They should be encouraged back if they're still around. Big plusses.

Then we had a Halibut and a Cyclone, they had their backsides jammed up their..................well lets just say the sun don't shine there.

28 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Halibut was one of the biggest cry babies on here .

I remember when I had him convinced I was his ex weed dealer from Hillsborough. 

He absolutely shat himself and was always ever so polite to me 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Resident said:

I remember the old mods and their little clique that they'd allowed to flout the rules constantly but if you weren't in that circle and you put a comma out of place, out came the ban hammer... 

Remember it well :thumbsup:

• Like 1