Sufc Transfer Embargo

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

😂😂😂 It's the bladesman culture, don't knock it. It really is the gift that keeps on giving. He's been scouring the site for ammo, don't tell him his search has been in vain for gods sake, he'll not sleep and be late for school tomorrow. WHAT? They're on strike? Go on then, give him some.

He'll be accusing me of replying to myself again shortly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You did.

On 08/04/2021 at 09:50, top4718 said:

Talking of lifting embargoes, I'm back.

Brooker11 replied.

Blimey thats a name from the past, welcome back.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

The post below shows you as a liar as well. Saying you hadn’t contributed when you were posting under Brooker11 pseudonym. 

On 08/04/2021 at 11:25, top4718 said:

Yes mate, better be have myself this time, although the previous admins did get a little overzealous I think, still they have a job to do. I've had a read of the posts now and again but its not as much fun when you can't contribute.

I'd better change the Jos Luhukay photo haha

How many on here have used different names.. ? 

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

How many on here have used different names.. ? 

I don't think that's the point Jud.

The point is the person is he's a self confessed snitch and a serial liar owls and Blades know this.

Edited by Alextopman

13 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Accusing??? It isn't an accusation, it's there in black and white.  🤣🤣🤣 You need serious help you do haha. Compulsive liar but obviously have a good few problems going on.

Plan B

SWFC spokesperson

United have no probems

Just three of your total and utter blatant lies, it's not me with a problem.

15 hours ago, DaMan said:

The post below shows you as a liar as well. Saying you hadn’t contributed when you were posting under Brooker11 pseudonym. 

The new admin had just taken over, using multiple accounts is against the rules, I trod carefully when they first took over so didn't want to appear to have two, after a chat with SFBeca the Brooker11 one was removed, don't get your knickers in a twist you haven't found out who shot JFK there's always an explanation 🤣

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Plan B

SWFC spokesperson

United have no probems

The new admin had just taken over, using multiple accounts is against the rules, I trod carefully when they first took over so didn't want to appear to have two, after a chat with SFBeca the Brooker11 one was removed, don't get your knickers in a twist you haven't found out who shot JFK there's always an explanation 🤣

So you are saying that Brooker11 was closed and removed? Cos in the forum Terms Of Use it states

4.9 If you close your Account, any Posts you have made on Our Site will be anonymised by removing your username, avatar and any identifiable information.

And yet Brooker11 can still be found.  Another lie from you maybe?

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Plan B

SWFC spokesperson

United have no probems

8 hours ago, DaMan said:

So you are saying that Brooker11 was closed and removed? Cos in the forum Terms Of Use it states

4.9 If you close your Account, any Posts you have made on Our Site will be anonymised by removing your username, avatar and any identifiable information.

Yes Dr Top is at it again but he'll ignore you and just carry on with his fantasies, lies and snitching .

Edited by Alextopman

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I really don’t see what the issue is. 

This type of financial agreement is common practice (as the article states).

You needn’t worry about our finances Kelvin.

We’ve got a new sugar daddy on his way.

14 hours ago, cmonkes said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/67aa12c0-a275-11ed-befb-a61c39e55892?shareToken=30827647830097f98b3c275bcff8a545

As I said and I will say again, it is just a game over business chess that has led to the delayment of payments. Its normal businesa practice..... If things were bad, don't you think it would reflect in the players? Don't you think Ndiaye and Berge's agents would have been ushering them out of the club?

Looks like egg is very much about to be all over your face as usual doesnt it.

Messaging yourself of the forum between dual accounts...really??

Is there and explanation for bizarrely messaging yourself to try to hude everything... really bizarre behaviour thats all

Utter rubbish, you don't stop paying bills because a takeover may or may not happen, some of the non paid amounts stretched back to last July, you talk absolute garbage.

Nothing on this Forum is more bizarre than you, a lying fantasist, grass.

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

I really don’t see what the issue is. 

This type of financial agreement is common practice (as the article states).

You needn’t worry about our finances Kelvin.

We’ve got a new sugar daddy on his way.

You can only have a new sugar daddy if you ever had one in the first place, you had Arabia's only skint Prince 🤣

23 hours ago, DaMan said:

Another lie? What are the others?

1 minute ago, cmonkes said:

Are you messaging me or messaging yourself? 

Are you replying or telling blatant lies?