Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I've nothing to hide...here's what happened....

I felt i had good reason to contact cmonkes via private message and that was to suggest his comments, at the time, about dementia were completely out of order......and that it was an issue close to my heart and i hoped he would be adult about it ..and that would be the end of it....

Unfortunately,he took the opposite opinion and persisted with it and took great offence that i'd contacted him that way....i admit i told him in no uncertain terms that if he'd said some of things he'd stated, to my face,rather than via an internet forum,then i'd be a little angry with him....

and that's it.......

I'd be interested to know what the comments were, not taking sides just interested to see if it would have got the same reaction from me.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I'd be interested to know what the comments were, not taking sides just interested to see if it would have got the same reaction from me.

Leave it now.....what's done is done ....dementia is a sensitive subject for anyone going through it ....

Edited by Sheridan1-0

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Leave it now.....what's done is done ....dementia is a sensitive subject for anyone going through it ....

There's nothing you can tell me about Dementia that's why things should be out in the open not vague inuendo's.

I can show you comments on here from someone saying I've got it, bad taste.

Best thing is to post on open forum and not PM people you don't know.

Edited by Alextopman

21 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

There's nothing you can tell me about Dementia that's why things should be out in the open not vague inuendo's.

I can show you comments on here from someone saying I've got it, bad taste.

Best thing is to post on open forum and not PM people you don't know.

Nothing i said to cmonkes was a vague innuendo..i just think some things over step the mark on a football forum....and for me that was one of them....

But it was some time ago...i've no interest in saying anymore about it ... 

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Nothing i said to cmonkes was a vague innuendo..i just think some things over step the mark on a football forum....and for me that was one of them....

But it was some time ago...i've no interest in saying anymore about it ... 

Maybe it'd have been better if you hadn't said anything then.

Without clarity it is vague.

You do have a habit of bringing up things from the past that have no relevance now.

None of this discussion between me and you now is for his benefit.

As I've already told you there's nothing you can tell me about Dementia.

You've made a statement on here and I think people should be allowed to form an opinion on both your actions.

I ASSURE YOU I won't take sides on this subject, as with anything else if someone is wrong I tell them regardless of who they support.

Unlike others on here.

Edited by Alextopman

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I've nothing to hide...here's what happened....

I felt i had good reason to contact cmonkes via private message and that was to suggest his comments, at the time, about dementia were completely out of order......and that it was an issue close to my heart and i hoped he would be adult about it ..and that would be the end of it....

Unfortunately,he took the opposite opinion and persisted with it and took great offence that i'd contacted him that way....i admit i told him in no uncertain terms that if he'd said some of things he'd stated, to my face,rather than via an internet forum,then i'd be a little angry with him....

and that's it.......

Perfectly reasonable explanation yet he still uses it to try to insult, unbelievable how low some will stoop.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Perfectly reasonable explanation yet he still uses it to try to insult, unbelievable how low some will stoop.

What insults?.

You clearly have reading issues.

Totally clear and believable the levels you stoop to to stirr **** up.

Lowest of the low.

Three replies to his vague explanation and no insults at all in them.

Fantasist.

Edited by Alextopman

Interesting call on Football Heaven about SUFC's finances, Paul Heckingbottom claiming that the undersoil heating is no longer in use as they can't afford to put it on which has led to injuries to two players, Andy Giddings (who's usually sympathetic towards the blades) "there's no doubt Sheffield United have got cash flow problems", speculation that Rhian Brewster is the purchase that has set off the embargo as £10m is still owed to Liverpool.

Looks like I'm owed some apologies 🤣