Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

4 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Can we rename this thread,Tops as really got to us?

He's absolutely falling over himself to try and get revenge because he's been proved wrong again, even dug up an old thread that totally misses the point of what I said originally, I said the club wasn't paying it's bills and that was correct at the time of writing, let him carry on trying to convince himself and getting all hot and bothered, won't bother me one iota. 🤣

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He's absolutely falling over himself to try and get revenge because he's been proved wrong again, even dug up an old thread that totally misses the point of what I said originally, I said the club wasn't paying it's bills and that was correct at the time of writing, let him carry on trying to convince himself and getting all hot and bothered, won't bother me one iota. 🤣

😂😂😂 It's the bladesman culture, don't knock it. It really is the gift that keeps on giving. He's been scouring the site for ammo, don't tell him his search has been in vain for gods sake, he'll not sleep and be late for school tomorrow. WHAT? They're on strike? Go on then, give him some.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

😂😂😂 It's the bladesman culture, don't knock it. It really is the gift that keeps on giving. He's been scouring the site for ammo, don't tell him his search has been in vain for gods sake, he'll not sleep and be late for school tomorrow. WHAT? They're on strike? Go on then, give him some.

He'll be accusing me of replying to myself again shortly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You did.

On 08/04/2021 at 09:50, top4718 said:

Talking of lifting embargoes, I'm back.

Brooker11 replied.

Blimey thats a name from the past, welcome back.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

The post below shows you as a liar as well. Saying you hadn’t contributed when you were posting under Brooker11 pseudonym. 

On 08/04/2021 at 11:25, top4718 said:

Yes mate, better be have myself this time, although the previous admins did get a little overzealous I think, still they have a job to do. I've had a read of the posts now and again but its not as much fun when you can't contribute.

I'd better change the Jos Luhukay photo haha