Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

On 02/02/2023 at 22:28, cmonkes said:

Are you messaging him or messaging yourself?

Are you messaging me or messaging yourself?

Will have you know that I havent told a single lie...

Unlike someone else, banned from the forum, sets up a second account and blatently messages himself in a complete act of bizarre nature..... still no response or explanation for this absolutely baffling, bizarre, weird behaviour i see. ..

Ps wheres your solicitors letter 

Even your own on here are embarassed by you... Yes more PMs about you, will leave thay one in limbo though. Keep your friends close and all that 🤣🤣 im not going to name him because i agree with him, you have serious problems.

Calm down a bit before you post your getting your self all worked up and not making sense.

As I've said many times read the Plan B thread you total lies on there are some of the worst I've seen on this forum, your SWFC spokesperson was a lie, you denied SUFC had a huge loan from an Australian investor and was proved wrong, you claimed you had no money troubles and were proved wrong, you can have as many PM's about me as you want (probably another lie) I really, really don't care and I can't see your fan club having many members, no one likes a grass.

The solicitors letter is with SUFC, that's why they paid up the money they'd owed for 7 months.

Yeah I was banned from this forum when the previous useless regime were running it, so were many others, trying to create an issue where none exists, get a grip man.

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Yeah I was banned from this forum when the previous useless regime were running it, so were many others, trying to create an issue where none exists, get a grip man.

Don’t see many others having conversations with themselves though 😂😂😂

20 hours ago, top4718 said:

Calm down a bit before you post your getting your self all worked up and not making sense.

As I've said many times read the Plan B thread you total lies on there are some of the worst I've seen on this forum, your SWFC spokesperson was a lie, you denied SUFC had a huge loan from an Australian investor and was proved wrong, you claimed you had no money troubles and were proved wrong, you can have as many PM's about me as you want (probably another lie) I really, really don't care and I can't see your fan club having many members, no one likes a grass.

The solicitors letter is with SUFC, that's why they paid up the money they'd owed for 7 months.

Best stop winding  up now mate,  be accusing you of misogyny if you're not careful. 😂

12 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Try and deflect and create bull all you want... not one have you reponded regarding your hughly weird behaviour of messaging yourself.

Pathological liar

Look your rushing into things again, calm down, I explained it once and you even replied, you need help.

10 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

You explained messaging yourself? No, you explained grovelling to the admin after apparently being banned by the former admin team... you never explained the bizarre behaviour of messaging yourself.

Yes your too addled with bitterness to even know what your reading, I didn't grovel to anyone, the new admin issued an amnesty to members banned by the previous regime (one of the admins was another mardy blade so no surprise there) I then agreed not to use the Brooker11 tag anymore as I'd used to get round the previous (ridiculous) ban.

There you go you can tuck yourself up in bed with your Horlicks now and not have a sleepless night. 🤡

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Which surprise surprise, STILL doesnt explain the bizarre behaviour of living some weird lie and MESSAGING YOURSELF between two accounts owned by yourself...

Swerve swerve.... messed up behaviour.

I'll say it again, I did explain it, you even replied to my explanation and it's no more bizarre behaviour than making up quotes from pretend SWFC spokepersons and grassing on people. 

3 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

No quote was made up, but it seems you are making up my original post. The spokesperson was nothing to do with SWFC so dont misquote me. As stated initially SHE was a spokesperson for a Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club.....Unlike you, I dont lie.

So what was this exanation for the extremely bizarre behaviour of lying and bizarrely messaging yourself between accounts again? 

Which supporters club was it, I know quite a few of them involved from when I used to attend the steering group meetings?

Lying about what?🤣 you like digging through my old posts should be a doddle for you to find that, I can't be bothered as it's nothing for you to get so wound up about.