Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Interesting call on Football Heaven about SUFC's finances, Paul Heckingbottom claiming that the undersoil heating is no longer in use as they can't afford to put it on which has led to injuries to two players, Andy Giddings (who's usually sympathetic towards the blades) "there's no doubt Sheffield United have got cash flow problems", speculation that Rhian Brewster is the purchase that has set off the embargo as £10m is still owed to Liverpool.

Looks like I'm owed some apologies 🤣

So it’s speculation (which you normally claim is made up by everyone else) that it’s Liverpool owed money. Hardly a company that’s done legitimate work for United and unlikely they (or any of their staff) will go to the wall like you said per the below. 

On 20/01/2023 at 23:17, top4718 said:

This wasn't funny the first time why have you posted it twice, I'd rather do that than not pay companies who done legitimate work for you, might send some hardworking people to the wall.

You literally know very little and have just fallen lucky as all along you’ve been saying numerous bills are unpaid yet it’s only 1 club mentioned by EFL. Despite you constantly referring to plural debts. You seem to be privy to a private letter that public aren’t allowed to see yet you are someone unattached to the club and have seen it.

Edited by DaMan

4 hours ago, DaMan said:

So it’s speculation (which you normally claim is made up by everyone else) that it’s Liverpool owed money. Hardly a company that’s done legitimate work for United and unlikely they (or any of their staff) will go to the wall like you said per the below. 

You literally know very little and have just fallen lucky as all along you’ve been saying numerous bills are unpaid yet it’s only 1 club mentioned by EFL. Despite you constantly referring to plural debts. You seem to be privy to a private letter that public aren’t allowed to see yet you are someone unattached to the club and have seen it.

He's a mythomaniac.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, top4718 said:

It obviously wasn't speculation though 🤣

Gloss over it as much as you want but I was right. 

Yep, without a doubt Tops, you nailed it. Taking into account all the detractors on here that was no mean feat and I for one take my hat off to you, keep up the great work. It really is great to see the terminally deluded have their eyes opened for them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Yep, without a doubt Tops, you nailed it. Taking into account all the detractors on here that was no mean feat and I for one take my hat off to you, keep up the great work. It really is great to see the terminally deluded have their eyes opened for them.

How did the popcorn go down during the MCBurnie trial?. 😂😂😛😉.

Now there's an eye opener for you.

Here it is.🤣😂.

Priceless.

Just noticed the trial date for the two articles that are McBurnie and Brewster. To be held on 28th July. Bit close to the first game which is on 1st of August. Just how is Heckingbottom supposed to plan for that the poor bloke. If they're found guilty they might get banged up. Some might say though that for what actual use they are on the pitch Heckingbottam may as well stick a couple of cardboard cutouts up front.😂

I think the court case will be this Thursday which gives all us Wednesdayites ample time to get some popcorn in. Who knows? Innocent or Guilty. Walk away or going to jail it is going to be a great spectacle for some of us.

Edited by Alextopman

3 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Top, this is defo up there with your other alter ego (Brooker11). KP Nuts seems to have joined in Oct 22 but made no posts until recently to praise you. Need to get out a bit more and stop trying too hard. 

43 minutes ago, DaMan said:

Top, this is defo up there with your other alter ego (Brooker11). KP Nuts seems to have joined in Oct 22 but made no posts until recently to praise you. Need to get out a bit more and stop trying too hard. 

Christ almighty. If this is him trying too hard, I’d hate to see him taking it easy.

15 hours ago, DaMan said:

The speculation came from a local football reporter, it's known that two £5m fee's are owed so it's safe to say that it is the fee for Brewster.

I might know very little but it's still more than you, the EFL won't have any concern or involvement in contractors who are not being paid for work done for and at the club, the letter was not a private letter it was to a solicitor to take action against the club for fees unpaid. The manager of the club said himself that the underfloor heating at the training ground was not being used for financial reasons, all these things together signal a serious cash flow problem.

3 hours ago, DaMan said:

Brooker11 was used to overcome a ridiculous ban from the previous (useless) admin of this Forum, I don't need an alter ego to fight my corner, KP Nuts posts are his own, contact the admin if you want verification as they'll have the joining details.

36 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The speculation came from a local football reporter, it's known that two £5m fee's are owed so it's safe to say that it is the fee for Brewster.

I might know very little but it's still more than you, the EFL won't have any concern or involvement in contractors who are not being paid for work done for and at the club, the letter was not a private letter it was to a solicitor to take action against the club for fees unpaid. The manager of the club said himself that the underfloor heating at the training ground was not being used for financial reasons, all these things together signal a serious cash flow problem.

Brooker11 was used to overcome a ridiculous ban from the previous (useless) admin of this Forum, I don't need an alter ego to fight my corner, KP Nuts posts are his own, contact the admin if you want verification as they'll have the joining details.

Two £5m loans you now say but in your original claims it was £1.1m and £20,000 or something close.

Clearly you are grabbing straws.

Liar. 

Edited by Alextopman

On 17/12/2022 at 23:02, top4718 said:

You didn't even know your own club had a huge loan, clueless.

Tell me how you want me to prove they aren't paying their bills, I know 100% they are not, one bill alone is £1.1m and that's not the only one, if your as solvent as you claim I'd expect you'll retain all your players in the Jan transfer window and add more, lets see.

Now you are saying it's two £5m non payments,  both your statements can't be right so one way or the other you are a self confessed.

Liar.

Job done.

Edited by Alextopman