Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

4 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The point was …why do you respond to posts about United by referring to Wednesday….

This one takes the biscuit!!

Because no Wednesday posters EVER refer to United when responding to Wednesday posts do they?!?!!!!!

Clown.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DaMan said:

I think you’ll find it was Kieran Maguire that stated it was normal practice. You know, that expert you kept dragging out for your ‘facts’ around the Australian Bank loan?  The embargo is actually for amounts not paid to another club (not plural) so if these were unpaid bills before the takeover I’d assume you can provide evidence of them? Or is this part of your super secret ‘public can’t see the letter but I’ve somehow managed to’ legal issues?

Maguire doesn't know as much as he claims but he did link to the Companies House website where details of the loan are available for public view. 🙂

21 hours ago, RJRB said:

I will post where I want and think you show your immaturity and ignorance  wherever you post.

On this thread it seems more important to you that United have a problem than the performance of your team.

Pathetic

I think you'll find the people showing the ignorance were the ones claiming United don't have financial issues.

Not at all, its become an issue because I was accused of lying, the embargo proves I wasn't, I've commented on virtually every Owls match thead, your talking nonsense (as usual).

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

As I said …it’s like talking with a child…

Muppet

And you have an issue with others resorting to insults when they’re thrown at you.

Some irony here, eh?

You need to have a look at yourself.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

It would be no surprise to me if we sold someone this week to pay this bill.

That would also indicate the takeover is a bust IMO.

I know that you are forever sceptical about these things, Alex, but what makes you think that the takeover is failing?

There are Twitter rumours of Everton wanting Ndiaye, but I can’t see why the lad would want to sign up for another year in the Championship.

43 minutes ago, sibon said:

I know that you are forever sceptical about these things, Alex, but what makes you think that the takeover is failing?

There are Twitter rumours of Everton wanting Ndiaye, but I can’t see why the lad would want to sign up for another year in the Championship.

It's all the mystery, surely if the league had done their checks on the potential buyers their identity would have leaked out, we had a few similar stories with McCabe.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Edited by Alextopman

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

It's all the mystery, surely if the league had done their checks on the potential buyers their identity would have leaked out, we had a few similar stories with McCabe.

You would have thought that we would know who it is by now , it’s been going on for weeks . Worrying 

As for Ndiaye, if he went to Everton for £20 mil as reported then that would be a terrible decision for the Blades and the Player . 

23 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

And you have an issue with others resorting to insults when they’re thrown at you.

Some irony here, eh?

You need to have a look at yourself.

I thought I'd join in ....it seems to be the norm on here for some....

Clown 🤣

• Like 1

On 21/01/2023 at 18:40, cmonkes said:

I'm not being funny but there is nobody worse than insults than your fair self.... you do nothing but dish them out. 

I don't see him accusing you of being a dual account of poster....

I don't see him thinking he's ten men, PM'ing other members and using the veil of the world wide web to threaten to knock them out... #bigman 

Do you???......

So i'd start by practicing what you preach. You and your www friends with your schoolyard bully tactics.... 

I've nothing to hide...here's what happened....

I felt i had good reason to contact cmonkes via private message and that was to suggest his comments, at the time, about dementia were completely out of order......and that it was an issue close to my heart and i hoped he would be adult about it ..and that would be the end of it....

Unfortunately,he took the opposite opinion and persisted with it and took great offence that i'd contacted him that way....i admit i told him in no uncertain terms that if he'd said some of things he'd stated, to my face,rather than via an internet forum,then i'd be a little angry with him....

and that's it.......

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1