Sufc Transfer Embargo

bassett one

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

The speculation came from a local football reporter, it's known that two £5m fee's are owed so it's safe to say that it is the fee for Brewster.

I might know very little but it's still more than you, the EFL won't have any concern or involvement in contractors who are not being paid for work done for and at the club, the letter was not a private letter it was to a solicitor to take action against the club for fees unpaid. The manager of the club said himself that the underfloor heating at the training ground was not being used for financial reasons, all these things together signal a serious cash flow problem.

Brooker11 was used to overcome a ridiculous ban from the previous (useless) admin of this Forum, I don't need an alter ego to fight my corner, KP Nuts posts are his own, contact the admin if you want verification as they'll have the joining details.

I'd seriously consider going into journalism mate if I were you, I don't know how you do it but you've certainly got your finger on the pulse. Keep it up.

But I don't just enjoy your posts for the golden information you bring to the forum, I just love to see the Piranha like feeding frenzy you initiate, keep it up.

17 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

I'd seriously consider going into journalism mate if I were you, I don't know how you do it but you've certainly got your finger on the pulse. Keep it up.

But I don't just enjoy your posts for the golden information you bring to the forum, I just love to see the Piranha like feeding frenzy you initiate, keep it up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Do you mean this feeding frenzie?.

I think the court case will be this Thursday which gives all us Wednesdayites ample time to get some popcorn in. Who knows? Innocent or Guilty. Walk away or going to jail it is going to be a great spectacle for some of us.

Edited by Alextopman

17 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

KP and Tops, sitting in a tree....

🤢

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Along with papa & Alex 😀 wey hey a cracking tree for 4 ,,, please no partner swaps lads 😀😃😃

Soz  Pal I'm going nowhere near a tree with those two rotten apples.

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

KP and Tops, sitting in a tree....

🤢

Fruit and Nut.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Soz  Pal I'm going nowhere near a tree with those two rotten apples.

Fruit and Nut.

Bugger ,thought you could start a forum tree swingers  club  🤣🤣

Edited by owl.66