Momentum

Last season…Wednesday won promotion in the most dramatic way in front of 40 odd thousand Wednesdayites at Wembley…..& we all came away looking forward to establishing ourselves in the Championship…..step forward our beloved owner to kill all the previous weeks & months endeavours stone dead by getting rid of the man who made it all possible….

Fast forward 12 months…Wednesday retain Championship football in the most dramatic way & we can all look forward to next season & hope for big improvements under DR & his coaching team ….let’s hope our beloved owner doesn’t kill all the previous weeks & months endeavours stone dead & actually backs the manager with money & investment in the club ….

Reading between the lines …it’s not nailed on that DR will still be here next season….

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Last season…Wednesday won promotion in the most dramatic way in front of 40 odd thousand Wednesdayites at Wembley…..& we all came away looking forward to establishing ourselves in the Championship…..step forward our beloved owner to kill all the previous weeks & months endeavours stone dead by getting rid of the man who made it all possible….

Fast forward 12 months…Wednesday retain Championship football in the most dramatic way & we can all look forward to next season & hope for big improvements under DR & his coaching team ….let’s hope our beloved owner doesn’t kill all the previous weeks & months endeavours stone dead & actually backs the manager with money & investment in the club ….

Reading between the lines …it’s not nailed on that DR will still be here next season….

I think that you and I agree that both Sheffield clubs are currently being damaged by our current owners.

You have acquired what looks like a very competent manager and backroom team. Unless your owner is even worse than we both think he has to do everything to hold on to them.

However, the ball is in Danny Rohl's court. He has now had time to assess the situation, and come to a verdict on the trustworthiness of Chansiri.

If he decides to stay then I believe that your club will prosper under his guidance. If he chooses to leave for Sunderland or someone else it's a different matter.

Meanwhile we have a major problem at the Lane, our owner has made it perfectly obvious that he wants rid,  unless we get a new owner who shows some interest in the club we're in serious trouble.

Personally I'd also like a new manager, Wilder did brilliantly for us when he first arrived and will always get the credit for that.

He let himself down in the way he left us and is less than convincing on his return.

In my opinion he's lost his mojo and turned into a grumpy old man who drinks too much, that's my job, he's got more important things to do.

• Like 1

On 05/05/2024 at 10:46, Sheridan1-0 said:

Did you see DRs interview with Staton after the last match?

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

Did you see DRs interview with Staton after the last match?

I did …& he’s mentioned before,as has Bannan,that the infrastructure at the club needs improving …it’s  in Chansiri’s hands to ensure that changes are made accordingly & quickly….if DR leaves because Chansiri refuses to change his ways ,heaven knows how supporters & players alike will react…

Interesting to read that Chris Powell is out of contract at the end of June …let’s see if Chansiri gets him signed up for another year

After last seasons debacle letting Darren Moore leave…surely Chansiri won’t make the same mistake again…🤞🤞

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I did …& he’s mentioned before,as has Bannan,that the infrastructure at the club needs improving …it’s  in Chansiri’s hands to ensure that changes are made accordingly & quickly….if DR leaves because Chansiri refuses to change his ways ,heaven knows how supporters & players alike will react…

Interesting to read that Chris Powell is out of contract at the end of June …let’s see if Chansiri gets him signed up for another year

After last seasons debacle letting Darren Moore leave…surely Chansiri won’t make the same mistake again…🤞🤞

😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

😂😂😂

Tell you what is really laughable …..the team you support breaking all sorts of Premier League records this season…..& starting next term bottom of another League…🤡

7 hours ago, Alextopman said:

So how many of you will be as ecstatic of you come 20th in the Championship next season?.

I think after the season United have  just had ,I’d say you’d be be pretty ecstatic if you finish 20th next season 😂

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think after the season United have  just had ,I’d say you’d be be pretty ecstatic if you finish 20th next season 😂

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You think wrong then.

Anyway answer the question.