Gas And Electric Bills

49 minutes ago, rogets said:

Are you saying the expert is wrong when he points out that people with higher income are able to ride out price increases ? 

Its not rocket science! Rich people always have some spare cash.

I couldnt care less at the moment about my increasing bills, lots of people dont plan for the future.

Anyone that is 40+ knows to save as you get older.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Still doung rubbish trolling after all these years, Rogets?

With all due respect HHR,

Compared to the incessant dribble posted on the Coronavirus thread by the Anti-Mask brigade.

It makes ROGETS posts look quite sensible..

2 hours ago, whiteowl said:

Remember to read your meters today to make sure you know what you've used (at the "cheaper" rate) before the prices rocket tomorrow.

Providers' sites have crashed as a result of everyone trying to submit readings. 😜

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, whiteowl said:

Remember to read your meters today to make sure you know what you've used (at the "cheaper" rate) before the prices rocket tomorrow.

I bet there are plenty of people adding a bit on. 😆

9 minutes ago, cgksheff said:

Providers' sites have crashed as a result of everyone trying to submit readings. 😜

Yes! just tried with British gas, no chance of submitting readings as site has crashed,  knowing that lot they have done it on purpose to save em a few quid , :hihi: