Swfc V Leeds

The big one really, bitter rivals, both sitting high in the table and both hoping to take the step up this time around, expect a very high tempo from Bielsa's side that the Owls may need to weather at times, tough to call but should be a good game.

Score draw?

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

The big one really, bitter rivals, both sitting high in the table and both hoping to take the step up this time around, expect a very high tempo from Bielsa's side that the Owls may need to weather at times, tough to call but should be a good game.

Score draw?

What a humdinger this will be, impossible to predict.. just hoping Owls put in a good display and grab the points..

This is a game that could really set Wednesdays season alight, BUT!

Difficult to say it but it the only game(s) I want you to win this season😏

Big test for Wednesday, are we in a false position ? Can we go toe to toe with the big boys ? Soon find out

Defences on top  in a 0-0  thriller.

Think Leeds will win this, really hope I'm wrong though

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Anything can happen in this league Nervy, I've never seen a league this wide open.

No prediction, will sit on the fence on this one..  OH go then...…….  Owls 1   Leeds  0.

17 hours ago, redbig said:

Big test for Wednesday, are we in a false position ? Can we go toe to toe with the big boys ? Soon find out

Just noticed your 7 wins have been all against the current bottom 7 teams, i'm sure Wednesday fans have noticed this ( i'm slow to catch on), so this will be an interesting test today.

Wednesday could send out an important message by winning today.

Good luck

9 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Either way will be a good match. Not likely to called off is it ?

Going to be a tough game ,in saying that if we have any ambition for the premiership the have to be beating the teams like Leeds wba & so on .

WAWAW 

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Just noticed your 7 wins have been all against the current bottom 7 teams, i'm sure Wednesday fans have noticed this ( i'm slow to catch on), so this will be an interesting test today.

Wednesday could send out an important message by winning today.

Good luck

Either way will be a good match. Not likely to called off is it ?

Good point Ridgewalk, still chucking it down,  think whoever handles the conditions best will win this, atrocious weather.