Is free speech a thing of the past in England.

For instance the word gay has been deemed to be some one who now bats for the other side.

I remember when Gay was a lovely, happy word for a homosexual, and lament the recent twisting of its meaning to "not very good" by the yoof.

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 23:12 ----------

Yes. They are blackboards. Unless they're white, then they're whiteboards.

Just to be clear, what colour were whiteboards again?

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 23:13 ----------

And more importantly what colour are chalkboards? Are they the green ones we had at school?

They didn't. You clearly haven't been near a school in decades, nor read the thread. They're called whiteboards because they're white.

Geez.

what a load of tosh, you do say some, dry comment, mainly non of substance but this has got to be low for you

---------- Post added 10-11-2018 at 00:15 ----------

Yes right, I left school in 1962 and the 'writing' boards were green then.

they are called white boards because they are white duh end of, or are we saying it is rascal against white people

If the notorious pirate Blackbeard had behaved himself, he might have lived a bit longer and have been called Whitebeard. Then again he was decapitated, so Redbeard would have been more appropriate at the end.;)

wow, i follow that pithy comment, but not sure of the point your trying to say?