Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday 01/04/17

top4718

But we've had too many slight defender boo boos. Bring back Danny Batth. :)

i was only talking about today, we only lost cos of a very late boo boo, otherwise it wouldve been a win

and nobody would be talking about sacking carlos

so let me get this straight, we get rid a manager whos got us into the play off positions twice in 2 seasons and go back to a period of uncertantity just because we had a slight defender boo boo in the 93rd minute?

I watch Wednesday week in week out and that defender boo boo you are on about happens time after time match after match .

At the same time we have a proven goal scorer Rhodes who gets no support whatsoever from midd field and the wide players .

We supporters who actually watch the Owls know that so!why can not the management team( who work with them day after day) sort it out .

We are not in a play off position by the way.

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 18:08 ----------

5 points out of the last 21 just isn't good enough.

Bang on Wednesday should have done a Leicester six games ago it may be to late now.

Edited by samssong

He's got you in the play offs 1 season only. This one remains to be seen (otherwise fans of Arsenal could say Arsenal have managed to get to the title position every year).

Considering the money spent, you'd want at least the play offs anyway.

That doesn't make it in your hands. Because Fulham have a part to play in that game.

A draw is a disappointing result against a poor home Barnsley (20th) team.

That said, it isn't the end of the world, Fulham was always expected to beat Rotherham and you couldn't guarantee a win.

Plenty more football to be had.

It's in our hands, if we win every game we will be in the play offs :huh:

To be honest, the chance of that happening is as slim as Kate Moss but the same applies to Fulham though I would rather have our run in than Fulham's!

That doesn't make it in your hands. Because Fulham have a part to play in that game.

All that means is it's not solely in our own hands. Still in our own hands but equally in Fulham's.

All hypothetical. I think we've blown it but just hoping the players don't feel that way.

Plenty more football to be had.

Not from Wednesday there isn't.

We expected nowt last season and got 'summat'.

This season, we thought we'd be a tad stronger, but we're not.

We need a Dave Jones type charge to threaten in the run in, but I just canny see it.

At the same time we have a proven goal scorer Rhodes who gets no support whatsoever from midd field and the wide players .

Honestly... I've been saying all season that our midfield and wings were where we needed change. There was nothing wrong at all with our forwards and we certainly didn't need to bring in 19 of them in the vague hope that one of them would be able to set the world on fire whilst their nearest support was 40 yards away.

Anybody would think we have lost, ln a way now we are out of the top 6 hopefully it will make us more hungry & up for the fight WAWAW.

Yes we can hope but our form needs to massively improve, I'm not at all confident we will but willing to be proved wrong. If we don't make it this season he needs to have a good look at the midfield and defence. We have the strikers that can score with the right service