Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday 01/04/17

top4718

I cannot see the Wednesday forwards being able to deal with Mcdonald and that other bloke/his mate in defence (the one with the blonde hair and highlights), is it rikits?

Elbows at dawn and dodgy sliding takles at Oakwell next week

Wednesday players to get scared and to lose the game

Edited by rogets

Unity, thats what this game is all about

We are all one

Wouldn't it be nice if a few people wearing Wednesday shirts appeared at the home end at Barnsley?

And wouldn't it be nice if they were made to feel welcome by the Barnsley fans

Finally,some good news on the injury front...Hutchinson and Hooper both passed fit for tomorrow..and late checks for FF and Wallace...

Although i think FF is out long term and all this "late check" stuff is done to soften the blow...hope i'm wrong..

Having Hutchinson fit will make a big difference and Hooper off the bench is a great option to have...

gutted this morning

just took youngest son to have hair cut & Chapeltown is full of Wednesday, there's also loads of police around (a disproportionate amount) with nothing to do...

wish I was going... not been to an away game in ages & really miss these local runs

unfortunately family commitments take priority, so anyone who's going, have a great day & I'm jealous...