Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday 01/04/17

top4718

Enjoy your local Derby Lads.

Nice contribution...:huh:

No idea what your getting at though...:help:

---------- Post added 21-03-2017 at 13:24 ----------

It's probably 4 who don't play anyway.

Sorry for being a bit cynical, but that's how I feel regarding 'missing' and 'injured' players.

Some are 'fit' on Thursday after an injury, but when Saturday comes, they're back injured again.

I'm sure Hooper was declared almost fit a month ago?

It's a bizarre situation all round..we have a player in Hutchinson who retired due to injury and yet since he's been at Wednesday,he has,in the main,kept relatively fit to the point of arguably being Player of The Year this season...and yet the likes of Abdi and Hooper can't seem to get fully fit or fit at all...

I'm not suggesting they are faking injuries,but its frustrating to have such important players out for lengthy periods and no sign of them coming back...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

It's a bizarre situation all round..we have a player in Hutchinson who retired due to injury and yet since he's been at Wednesday,he has,in the main,kept relatively fit to the point of arguably being Player of The Year this season...and yet the likes of Abdi and Hooper can't seem to get fully fit or fit at all...

I'm not suggesting they are faking injuries,but its frustrating to have such important players out for lengthy periods and no sign of them coming back...

some are just like it, look at Rudi back in the day lol, mr sicknote if i remember right?

It beats me how they're getting injured.

In the Supermarket?

The Betting shop?

erm .................................. Night Clubs?

In their heads? :suspect:

Sam Looseall has been signed from Barnsley and we've hardly been winning all the games

The nervy owls against the battling reds

I think the reds will grind out a 1-0 win

A classic David and Goliath match up, where David wins

That's my prediction

Edited by rogets

some are just like it, look at Rudi back in the day lol, mr sicknote if i remember right?

Do you remember Rudi ever getting injured ?

I have my doubts about it, skilful but soft, he never tackled anyone he was a A grade pansy.

---------- Post added 23-03-2017 at 20:04 ----------

Sam Looseall has been signed from Barnsley and we've hardly been winning all the games

The nervy owls against the battling reds

I think the reds will grind out a 1-0 win

A classic David and Goliath match up, where David wins

That's my prediction

Looseall :huh:

Jeeeez fella come on.

Edited by Michael_W

Barnsley will definitely win this game.

An out of form owls side who cant scrape a win will fall flat against a Barnsley side that have done brilliant this season with players leaving etc.

I look upto Barnsley for what can be done with a good manager and without just throwing money away

An out of form owls side who cant scrape a win will fall flat against a Barnsley side that have done brilliant this season with players leaving etc.

I look upto Barnsley for what can be done with a good manager and without just throwing money away

You'll be sticking some seriously big money on that one then I take it !

Is that the Barnsley team that have not won in six games and lost four of them..looks like they can't scrape a win either eh..?

Don't let facts get in the way of you having another dig at Wednesday..;)