Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday 01/04/17

top4718

Preston have won one game out of the last five, somewhat like.....?

last 6 games=

swfc w1 d2 l3

preston w2 d3 l1

IE Better than owls=swfc 5points, preston 9 points

at school that's better than owls who have only won 1 in 7 by the way:hihi:

0.5 goals per game in the league!

To be honest my fear when we signed Rhodes would be that he wouldn't get enough service and that's proving to be correct but make no mistake Rhodes will be an asset to this club, it just may not be this season and I tend to look at the bigger picture.

To be honest my fear when we signed Rhodes would be that he wouldn't get enough service and that's proving to be correct but make no mistake Rhodes will be an asset to this club, it just may not be this season and I tend to look at the bigger picture.

In your bigger picture(Not blades winning title back to same division as owls) who will be your manager?

In your view?

I'll let the chairman make that decision and in the bigger picture I'm not bothered what division the Blades are in, it didn't make any difference last time.

So why are you so upset/biting at blades posts quicker than usain bolt?

all other owls(mostly all are saying good things about blades) but you post sarcasm and bad posts:loopy:

Same here, was looking more to next season with him but if we dont make some serious signings in midfield( wingers particularly) then it will be the same next season unfortunately