Billy Sharp a legend

don't make me laugh, your team is hardly much better than ours. i'd probably take relish but no one else stands out. we'll get the form back, just a matter of when

We have far superior players than wendy and you know it, only problem is we have a no hoper as a manager, give us a passing orientated manager and we'll be flying, even with kb we aint doin to bad at the moment but things could be better...anyway this thread is about billy sharp and yes the little man is a legend even at the game tonight we were all singing we've got billy sharp and he aint even playing for us....lol...good times eh...wendy's goin down your goin down your goin wendy's goin down...ooops it just slipped out i am sorry...:hihi:

im a blade but I do feel sorry for laws,hope he can turn it round as much cus I love playing the owls.

a decent honest post from a blade...well done prettygirl for not jumping on the idiot bandwagon

im a blade but I do feel sorry for laws,hope he can turn it round as much cus I love playing the owls.

Not even thinking about playing wednesday next season, hoping for bigger and better things to come.

Yep, we all love the banter...but I don't believe any Owl or Blade would truly want their rival to be relegated. We all love derby day.....even though they are the two most stressful days of the year

We have far superior players than wendy and you know it, only problem is we have a no hoper as a manager, give us a passing orientated manager and we'll be flying, even with kb we aint doin to bad at the moment but things could be better...anyway this thread is about billy sharp and yes the little man is a legend even at the game tonight we were all singing we've got billy sharp and he aint even playing for us....lol...good times eh...wendy's goin down your goin down your goin wendy's goin down...ooops it just slipped out i am sorry...:hihi:

god you are seriously deluded aren't you. i can't even be bothered getting into an argument about it. things will pick up, just got to give it abit of time.

oh and good post prettygirl, thats how both sides should think. can't beat a good derby

Yep, we all love the banter...but I don't believe any Owl or Blade would truly want their rival to be relegated. We all love derby day.....even though they are the two most stressful days of the year

wendy getting relegated is the only way you blind porkers will see what an idiot and a deciever your chairman is, if your gonna shout for laws head instead of strapons then i'm afraid you gotta learn the hard way.

wendy getting relegated is the only way you blind porkers will see what an idiot and a deciever your chairman is, if your gonna shout for laws head instead of strapons then i'm afraid you gotta learn the hard way.

Even if we were run by postman pat i still wouldn't take any advice from the worse side of Sheffield.

derby days are not all that great, just hoping you don't lose - more often than not rubbish games (apart from the last one of course!).

Plus. when we're in different divisions, there's less of the childish banter (or seemed to be anyway!).

As already stated, I don't care wether wednesday go up or down, I want United my team to go up, I would rather be at chealsea and man utd next season than have two poxy derbies with wednesday.

Wether or not I get what I want is another thing.

I'm sure all those years wednesday fans remind us of so often in the top flight, they too couldn't care less about a couple of derby games against United.

derby days are not all that great, just hoping you don't lose - more often than not rubbish games (apart from the last one of course!).

Plus. when we're in different divisions, there's less of the childish banter (or seemed to be anyway!).

I hate derby day's infact i would after the last few weeks be very happy if each side could cut each others ties for a bit.

United have more of a chance but i can see both of us being in the same division next season, which is getting a little tedious for both set's of fan's i expect.

Even if we were run by postman pat i still wouldn't take any advice from the worse side of Sheffield.

You wear earplugs at the match then?

If it were a straight choice between Laws and Strafford to go (to try to get out of the rut), who do you think would be least missed?

Many aren't convinced by LS (regardless of whether he's just out of his depth or inept), while the clamour for Laws to go, and the numbers saying he hasn't got a clue are growing too. Two months ago, you'd barely hear a bad word about him from the owls fans...