Billy Sharp a legend

canadablade

Its been longer than a year! its nearer 2, no Owls fans cant expect premiership football .. but they can be realistic and expect progress.

To see debt reducing, investment on the pitch, paid ground staff, loyalty to season ticket hoders.

No Owls expect Strafford to match McCabe, you Alty brought him in to the thread. All you can ask of Strafford is to achieve his targets and his goals.

Season ticket target..failed

budget and forcasts..failed

investment..failed

the fans were more realistic and wanted a mid table finish this season, with the loyalty the supporters have show thats the least they deserve.

mid-table...failing

2 years? He came in this time last year and became chairman in January

Not many business' hit their targets in their first year. Investment - failed? No because we're still in talks. The man is open and honest about everything. He tells it how it is and no BS. Fans needed to back the club, they didn't. Strafford said we could spend more, the more turn up, as that's the only way we could invest other than outside investment which is still being sought. The debt has reduced slightly, it's not gone up like it did under the old regime. If fans actually went to the fans forum, read his business plan etc, I'm sure they'd really see what Strafford is trying to achieve at Wednesday, rather than coming up with ignorant views. Strafford gets no fincancial gain from doing this. Someone previously did put money into Wednesday, but this is still owed back to that person, the debt increased majorly and we didn't move forward on the pitch. At least the business side is being stabilised for once.

The playing squad is down to Laws - they are underperforming majorly, as we have some good players.

Still a Blades legend and hes not even at the Lane :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just knew it would happen though didn't ya :D

I think to be a legend he needs to score for Utd against us,as Brown,Whitehouse and badbuy did for you and Waddle,Bright and Tudgay did for us.

god you are seriously deluded aren't you. i can't even be bothered getting into an argument about it. things will pick up, just got to give it abit of time.

oh and good post prettygirl, thats how both sides should think. can't beat a good derby

Come on Dave lad, you're one of the most sensible posters, to suggest you'd only take Hendo is a joke in itself.

You're defence is a total joke, you've lost your best defender in Wood, no way would any of your back 4 make the team. Midfield Monty would be on the team sheet every week as would Ward on the right.....Esajas is your best midfielder and can't even get in your team...upfront it'd have to be Hendo and Tudders on his early season form......September was it his last goal?

Come on Dave, you're lot are relegation Fodder yet you still refuse to remove these Blue and White tinted specs.

For me Sharp tried too hard to please at the Blades, he'd be supporting the midfield, on the right wing, picking the ball up out of defence. This isn't his game, his game is in the box sniffing out chances.

Fair play he's in a side that suits him, they get the ball in the box to feet and Billy snaps up the chances. I always stood by him at the Lane and i'm glad he got away and has proved himself elsewhere, i really hope he makes it a permanant move as life at the Lane was no good for him. He was living the dream as a Blade but it was obviously playing on his mind and the 'Legend' tag was something he probably desperately wanted and tried too hard to get.

Any player who comes on the radio saying he's achieved a lifelong ambition by scoring against his boyhood team's rivals is bound to become a favourite with their fans.I never heard anyone slag him at The Lane,only slagging Blackie for playing him out of position.

Come on Dave lad, you're one of the most sensible posters, to suggest you'd only take Hendo is a joke in itself.

You're defence is a total joke, you've lost your best defender in Wood, no way would any of your back 4 make the team. Midfield Monty would be on the team sheet every week as would Ward on the right.....Esajas is your best midfielder and can't even get in your team...upfront it'd have to be Hendo and Tudders on his early season form......September was it his last goal?

Come on Dave, you're lot are relegation Fodder yet you still refuse to remove these Blue and White tinted specs.

the thing is we looked good at donny but when your down your luck is down aswell, we seem to be playing well away from home at the minute but our luck will change and we will start to win. im just worried where our next goal is going to come from, clarke misses the easiest chances ever.

the thing is we looked good at donny but when your down your luck is down aswell, we seem to be playing well away from home at the minute but our luck will change and we will start to win. im just worried where our next goal is going to come from, clarke misses the easiest chances ever.

Look at us, we were having rotten luck with injuries etc and in all fairness got lucky v Peterboro (saved penalty), Bristol (scored in last secs after losing a 2 goal lead) and scoring a deflected winner v Plymouth on the weekend.

A lot of it is down to luck but i think you also need the players to battle and to some extent you make your own luck.

For me Sharp tried too hard to please at the Blades, he'd be supporting the midfield, on the right wing, picking the ball up out of defence. This isn't his game, his game is in the box sniffing out chances.

Fair play he's in a side that suits him, they get the ball in the box to feet and Billy snaps up the chances. I always stood by him at the Lane and i'm glad he got away and has proved himself elsewhere, i really hope he makes it a permanant move as life at the Lane was no good for him. He was living the dream as a Blade but it was obviously playing on his mind and the 'Legend' tag was something he probably desperately wanted and tried too hard to get.

That's exactly what Paul Walker said yesterday on RS