Billy Sharp a legend

canadablade

Ok the stadium as well. The thing about Strafford, is he doesn't hide and BS the fans like Politicians do. He explains himself and doesn't hide. Now with the previous board we heard all sorts of rubbish and then heard nothing from the club when things didn't materialise. If fans bear with Strafford, we'll see the benefits in the long-term.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:. Thats two then, as for the rest of your post, I can't believe what I am reading.

He doesn't BS fans:confused:

He was slagging them off for not going a few weeks ago.:roll:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:. Thats two then, as for the rest of your post, I can't believe what I am reading.

He doesn't BS fans:confused:

He was slagging them off for not going a few weeks ago.:roll:

That isn't BS-ing the fans. He was trying to encourage fans to the games.

Everyone knows my view on Strafford, the only people who appear to go on about him on here are mainly Blades - that says a lot.

Please suggest a better alternative to Strafford? (No childish reply please).

I seem to remember United fans having a go at him constantly.......then again that was on RS..some right numpties on there.

there is not a blade in the world who did not want BILLY to succeed at the lane, he is a Blade supporter and still a Blade player.

He plays the role of every boyhood and adult blade fan, we breath every breath and kick every ball he does in the belief "that could be me"!

We cheer him and still follow him in the knowledge he has followed his dream, like Bradshaw, Hoyland. Mitch Ward the legend Dane Whitehouse and many others.

Blades Blades through and through and be it Sharp was not good enough or our tactics did not suit he will always be a Blade and we/ all blades wish him well.

More so against the Owls.

there is not a blade in the world who did not want BILLY to succeed at the lane, he is a Blade supporter and still a Blade player.

He plays the role of every boyhood and adult blade fan, we breath every breath and kick every ball he does in the belief "that could be me"!

We cheer him and still follow him in the knowledge he has followed his dream, like Bradshaw, Hoyland. Mitch Ward the legend Dane Whitehouse and many others.

Blades Blades through and through and be it Sharp was not good enough or our tactics did not suit he will always be a Blade and we/ all blades wish him well.

Never said you didn't, but a lot of Blades did heap a lot of criticism on him. I think he could be a hit at the lane.....if you replace Blackwell.

Ok the stadium as well. The thing about Strafford, is he doesn't hide and BS the fans like Politicians do. He explains himself and doesn't hide. Now with the previous board we heard all sorts of rubbish and then heard nothing from the club when things didn't materialise. If fans bear with Strafford, we'll see the benefits in the long-term.

He does not hide !!!!!! wtf where is his facebook staus?? his recent Owlstalk gop****e????? his recent radio Sheffield hype????

His contacts???, his investors???? does not hide!!!!!

Let him explain the missing 16,000 seaon ticket holders, the missing 25,000 average gate?? the stadia upgrade the promise to season ticket holders re offers !

Let him explain or update you on the investment or lack of it! if you can find him!

HIDE !! he is so far up his own bum he has disappeared with no explanations, Altyowl are you related?????????????????????????????????????????????????

That isn't BS-ing the fans. He was trying to encourage fans to the games.

Everyone knows my view on Strafford, the only people who appear to go on about him on here are mainly Blades - that says a lot.

Please suggest a better alternative to Strafford? (No childish reply please).

The only childish reply is the one above.

What forum have you been reading for the last week, a LOT of wednesday fans have posted on here that they are sick of him.

Take your blinkers off.

The only childish reply is the one above.

What forum have you been reading for the last week, a LOT of wednesday fans have posted on here that they are sick of him.

Take your blinkers off.

They don't go on about him.

Still no one can suggest a better option to Strafford as the moment. As there isn't one. That is why I'm backing him.

He's improved our community and business links (which we didn't have)........investment is all Wednesday fans see, which isn't here yet and isn't easy.

This has been covered many a time on here. Ladybird and I could argue all night about it :D

Never said you didn't, but a lot of Blades did heap a lot of criticism on him. I think he could be a hit at the lane.....if you replace Blackwell.

A lot of Blades ???

LETS SAY I WILL TAKE YOUR WORD ON THAT AND DISAGREE:)