Billy Sharp a legend

canadablade

I don't see many other wednesday posters on here fighting our case tn8.

Wednesday are **** poor thats all good, but what can i do apart from complain complain complain.

For god's sake i spend nearly every penny i get on supporting that shower.

The fan's are being disrespected enough, so when the childish digs come expect it back lol.

Where men not mice, i can take hammer all day but when it gets below the belt or just blatently childish what do you expect man.

We'll come good again Corker, don't you worry. These tough times will make us appreciate the good times..............been waiting for the good for a while now.

We'll come good again Corker, don't you worry. These tough times will make us appreciate the good times..............been waiting for the good for a while now.

so true. lucily for me i only really got into it when waddle was sold, so only really experienced the bad times:hihi:

One:o, I'll leave it with you, and you did ask.

Ok the stadium as well. The thing about Strafford, is he doesn't hide and BS the fans like Politicians do. He explains himself and doesn't hide. Now with the previous board we heard all sorts of rubbish and then heard nothing from the club when things didn't materialise. If fans bear with Strafford, we'll see the benefits in the long-term.