Billy Sharp a legend

canadablade

A lot of Blades ???

LETS SAY I WILL TAKE YOUR WORD ON THAT AND DISAGREE:)

On RS they did (which by lots I didn't mean the majority of your fanbase, should have worded it differently). But as I said previously that show is full of numpties....as shown by the Wednesdayites phoning up tonight.

In the sense that you and Ladybird go on about Strafford.

Anyhow, we both know each other's views on it, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Now back on topic about the Donny Rovers legend.

So you agree he's a legend?:|.

Anyway lads as my old pal Bladebloke used to say.

Goodnight lads, it's been emotional.

They don't go on about him.

Still no one can suggest a better option to Strafford as the moment. As there isn't one. That is why I'm backing him.

He's improved our community and business links (which we didn't have)........investment is all Wednesday fans see, which isn't here yet and isn't easy.

This has been covered many a time on here. Ladybird and I could argue all night about it :D

One discussion at a time ALTY. Its Alex addressing you :)

But as you have involved me, have a poll on the topic.

Straford- good at his job

Straford- bad at his job

0r

Happy with Straford

unhappy with strafford

or

Strafford truth

Strafford liar

Owls fans only to enter.

One discussion at a time ALTY. Its Alex addressing you :)

But as you have involved me, have a poll on the topic.

Straford- good at his job

Straford- bad at his job

0r

Happy with Straford

unhappy with strafford

or

Strafford truth

Strafford liar

Owls fans only to enter.

I'd be happy with that. I have my own view on Strafford, but just because I don't agree with others doesn't mean I'm right......well I am - otherwise that wouldn't be my opinion :hihi:

I'd be happy with that. I have my own view on Strafford, but just because I don't agree with others doesn't mean I'm right......well I am - otherwise that wouldn't be my opinion :hihi:

You are opionated Alty and there is nowt wrong with that,... but on such a serious topic of your leader, you show no movement or balance. You state he can do no wrong and is only good for the club.

On the development you alone feel grants are going to pay for the bulk of finance.

You feel Strafford has brought the feel good factor to S6.

Many would/do disagree. United lead the way in many fields and have just employed an experienced football general as chief executive. In light of so many Lee Strafford failed business predictions maybe its time you the Owls followed Uniteds examples again. And shop for a more productive general.

You are opionated Alty and there is nowt wrong with that,... but on such a serious topic of your leader, you show no movement or balance. You state he can do no wrong and is only good for the club.

On the development you alone feel grants are going to pay for the bulk of finance.

You feel Strafford has brought the feel good factor to S6.

Many would/do disagree. United lead the way in many fields and have just employed an experienced football general as chief executive. In light of so many Lee Strafford failed business predictions maybe its time you the Owls followed Uniteds examples again. And shop for a more productive general.

We have no other option to Strafford at the moment....that's the biggest factor. He's only been here a year, which is no time at all. I've seen the good he's done, but people forget this because investment hasn't been sought yet. My only criticism of Strafford, is he shouldn't have put deadlines on anything, because it just worries the fanbase when they aren't met, but to be fair on the investment front, he never said investment would definately happen by that 31st March date - it was a date as to not let it drag on.....now we have Inner circle to help us out.. He needs to be given time. McCabe didn't change United overnight.

We have no other option to Strafford at the moment....that's the biggest factor. He's only been here a year, which is no time at all. I've seen the good he's done, but people forget this because investment hasn't been sought yet. My only criticism of Strafford, is he shouldn't have put deadlines on anything, because it just worries the fanbase when they aren't met, but to be fair on the investment front, he never said investment would definately happen by that 31st March date - it was a date as to not let it drag on.....now we have Inner circle to help us out.. He needs to be given time. McCabe didn't change United overnight.

BUT HE COULD HAVE ! McCabe had a business plan. Got us to the promised land, Warnock could not keep us there. But McCabe has restructured and backs the new promotion push. He seeks help, additional investors and employs football people. He runs a solvent club with a modern stadia and a positive future.

If the bank pulled the plug on United we would have 20 more begging for our business. Mc Cabe could buy and close down Wednesday tomorrow. But like with United no matter how much money he has, he developed a self sufficient , solvent respected football club yet kept his personal fortune safe.

You can back Strafford and his "inner circle" , BUT BE OBJECTIVE WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED? a bottom 4 place, a increased debt, falling gates, a feel good factor? hmm

BUT HE COULD HAVE ! McCabe had a business plan. Got us to the promised land, Warnock could not keep us there. But McCabe has restructured and backs the new promotion push. He seeks help, additional investors and employs football people. He runs a solvent club with a modern stadia and a positive future.

If the bank pulled the plug on United we would have 20 more begging for our business. Mc Cabe could buy and close down Wednesday tomorrow. But like with United no matter how much money he has, he developed a self sufficient , solvent respected football club yet kept his personal fortune safe.

You can back Strafford and his "inner circle" , BUT BE OBJECTIVE WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED? a bottom 4 place, a increased debt, falling gates, a feel good factor? hmm

In one year! It has taken McCabe years to get United to where they are now (off the field). Fans can't expect Wednesday to be Premiership hopefuls in one year.

Its been longer than a year! its nearer 2, no Owls fans cant expect premiership football .. but they can be realistic and expect progress.

To see debt reducing, investment on the pitch, paid ground staff, loyalty to season ticket hoders.

No Owls expect Strafford to match McCabe, you Alty brought him in to the thread. All you can ask of Strafford is to achieve his targets and his goals.

Season ticket target..failed

budget and forcasts..failed

investment..failed

the fans were more realistic and wanted a mid table finish this season, with the loyalty the supporters have show thats the least they deserve.

mid-table...failing