The BNP Megathread Part 4- All BNP discussion in here please

I've spent all my working life around building sites and I can't ever remember seeing a brickie in a chemical warfare protection suit. :huh:

I'm sure that there are a few uses for a tight fitting rubber body suit but I don't think that they would hold well with the BNP's ideas about the importance of family values.

NBC suits dont come in rubber or a tight fit:hihi:

Usualy look just like normal fatigues the give away is the charcoal lining ( dont put one in your washer :rolleyes: )

Have you seen the average brickies bum... it will be tight :hihi:

Anyway, no matter. I think we all know that these particular circumstances look more than a tad fishy. On the one hand there are people like your good self in the BNP who I couldn't imagine condoning such a find in a million years, but I was making the point that the BNP are more than a little selective when it comes to its reporting. That doesn't do anything apart from look like a bunch of open racists and masks any valid message that they may or may not have. A fair point VARB?

Have you seen the average brickies bum... it will be tight :hihi:

Anyway, no matter. I think we all know that these particular circumstances look more than a tad fishy. On the one hand there are people like your good self in the BNP who I couldn't imagine condoning such a find in a million years, but I was making the point that the BNP are more than a little selective when it comes to its reporting. That doesn't do anything apart from look like a bunch of open racists and masks any valid message that they may or may not have. A fair point VARB?

The circumstances are very fishy indeed , I dont want to pre-judge this but yes I hope the BNP website runs a report on this and points out looneys like this have no part in the party . Hands up it does look like selective reporting .

On the subject of 'posting things as facts' you claimed that the BNP candidate 'has been disowned by the BNP' what's your source for this?

The article linked in this thread simply said that his membership had 'lapsed' that is a world away from being 'disowned'.

"I am glad to hear that he is no longer a member of our party because the BNP wouldn’t want to be associated with this incident. It certainly wouldn’t condone the sort of thing he is allegedly being connected with."

From the article words like glad he's no longer a member seem pretty much like he's been disowned to me .

"I am glad to hear that he is no longer a member of our party because the BNP wouldn’t want to be associated with this incident. It certainly wouldn’t condone the sort of thing he is allegedly being connected with."

From the article words like glad he's no longer a member seem pretty much like he's been disowned to me .

But the BNP is normally quite happy to have convicted criminals in the party, including one thug serving a long prison sentence (having been fairly convicted by a jury who heard all th evidence) who was then elected "activist of the year". This man in Burnley, on the other hand, isn't yet guilty of anything and will most likely turn out to be making fireworks in a residential street and so mostly guilty of being stipid, inconsiderate and reckless which are traits common in the BNP.

including one thug serving a long prison sentence

So there's no problem with prison overcrowding then?

Can you substantiate the use of the word of the "thug" - my dictionary definition of this is "violent criminal" - you might be guilty of libel if not. My understanding is that no physical force was used in the incident.

So there's no problem with prison overcrowding then?

Can you substantiate the use of the word of the "thug" - my dictionary definition of this is "violent criminal" - you might be guilty of libel if not. My understanding is that no physical force was used in the incident.

The chances of someone convicted of racially aggravated assault winning a libel case for being called a thug are about the same as Nick Griffin's chances of the next Nobel Peace Prize.

My understanding is that no physical force was used in the incident.

What did happen as your understanding angle20? This honestly isn't an attemp to bate you, but all the reports I read said that it was a racially motivated attack. If he was convicted of racially aggrevated assault as Longcol says then there must have been physical force used?