The BNP Megathread Part 4- All BNP discussion in here please

I hope I don't get into trouble for this, and if it's been posted before, I apologise, but look what we're up against:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/images/2005/12/329634.jpg

That's the full might of the Sheffield (and Chesterfield, apparently) BNP. I don't know about you, but I'm scared.

;)

Your sooooo predictable, mmm well at least unlike you we get off our arse and do something.:thumbsup:

Well done. You should be very proud - you and your friends.
Although I don't usually condone BNP-bashing - because I strongly sympathise with many of their views - I must admit that the picture in that link reminds me of a film called the Dream Team. It starred among others Michael Keaton, and was about a bus load of lunatic asylum inmates who accidetally ended up separated from their carer . . . .

Although I don't usually condone BNP-bashing - because I strongly sympathise with many of their views - I must admit that the picture in that link reminds me of a film called the Dream Team. It starred among others Michael Keaton, and was about a bus load of lunatic asylum inmates who accidetally ended up separated from their carer . . . .

Hope your not including me in that comment? I have said before it isnt the best pic but then again its not about a bloody beauty contest.

Still it makes some of you happy so who am I to tell the great unwashed what to watch.:thumbsup:

Hope your not including me in that comment? I have said before it isnt the best pic but then again its not about a bloody beauty contest.

Still it makes some of you happy so who am I to tell the great unwashed what to watch.:thumbsup:

Sorry to have joined the baying wolves there Roy, but it really was an 'unfortunate' picture!

I must admit that the picture in that link reminds me of a film called the Dream Team. It starred among others Michael Keaton, and was about a bus load of lunatic asylum inmates who accidetally ended up separated from their carer . . . .

I seem to recall Roy prefers to describe his white power comrades as looking like' a right bunch of convicts'