The BNP Megathread Part 4- All BNP discussion in here please

First of all he is innocent until proven guilty,so before making ill informed comments it might be better to wait until he has been convicted.;)

Then you can consider he as activist of the year like convicted violent thug Kevin Hughes.

First of all he is innocent until proven guilty,so before making ill informed comments it might be better to wait until he has been convicted.;)

Just like all the Muslim terror suspects you gave the benefit of the doubt to eh, roy? (Mind you, rather a lot of those were actually innocent weren't they?)

:huh: ill informed... i believe it was stated that he couldn't see the need for a chemical warfare suit (or whatever it was) on a building site... that doesn't sound particularly ill informed to me... just common sense. unless of course you are on a building site in a war zone which last time i checked couldn't be the case in the uk.

gees this thread tickles me pink sometimes... :hihi:

:huh: ill informed... i believe it was stated that he couldn't see the need for a chemical warfare suit (or whatever it was) on a building site... that doesn't sound particularly ill informed to me... just common sense. unless of course you are on a building site in a war zone which last time i checked couldn't be the case in the uk.

gees this thread tickles me pink sometimes... :hihi:

I think it is much more likely that he is the sort of nutter who likes dressing up in army clothes. These NBC suits are really horrible to wear as they are stiff with chemicals and don't breathe. Most soldiers do everything they can to avoid wearing them but I have seen the odd (and I mean ODD) civilian walking about in one. It is all very fishy but I imagine he will turn out to be doing some petty crime or making fireworks in his shed.

Can I suggest that we don't start talking about which active senior members of the BNP make offensive racist remarks on far right wing boards using germanic names? We all know who they are, and they know they are evil racists so it achieves nothing other then to get the thread stopped when they are on the run from what one of their activists has done. Whilst I share the view that it is fine to bring up comments that someone has made elsewhere when they conflict with what that person says here under a non germanic name, we still seem to manage to get the thread shut. Can we move on instead?

Ah, KenH, the voice of reason as ever. royjames just sent me a PM saying he'd reported me for even mentioning that business, so it's clearly a touchy subject. I wouldn't want to risk a ban for speaking the truth....

Ah, KenH, the voice of reason as ever. royjames just sent me a PM saying he'd reported me for even mentioning that business, so it's clearly a touchy subject. I wouldn't want to risk a ban for speaking the truth....

You along with others have been warned by admin to let it go yet you persist with it you deserve a ban for ignoring repeated requests.

Anyway enough said on this subject from me.getting back on topic I well remember some thinking our beloved leader Nick Griifin would end up in jail the last time he faced the courts,how wrong some people were then and its just possible they will be wrong again.

You along with others have been warned by admin to let it go yet you persist with it you deserve a ban for ignoring repeated requests.

Anyway enough said on this subject from me.getting back on topic I well remember some thinking our beloved leader Nick Griifin would end up in jail the last time he faced the courts,how wrong some people were then and its just possible they will be wrong again.

Let what go royjames? Do you really love Nick Griffin, or is that just a figure of speech? I look forward to the trial of the chap with the potentially explosive chemicals, it'll be interesting to hear what he was up to; perhaps as KenH has suggested he was making fireworks. Possibly not for Diwali though.

I wasnt going to post on the BNP topic but I did so thinking it was a seperate thread,well now its been merged looks like its too late.

Still I know you love the fact you think you have the party on the run but you are kidding yourselves,this next cuople of months will be very interesting what with the re trial of our leader and what have you.:thumbsup:

Lets hope he gets off again and the trial gives the party more good publicity.;)

First of all he is innocent until proven guilty,

As a good liberal like you Roy I agree entirely, my only request is that in the future you apply this principle to everyone regardless of their skin colour or religion.

wait until he has been convicted.;)

Surely you mean wait to so IF he is convicted? Or do you know more about this guys activities then you're letting on?