The BNP Megathread Part 4- All BNP discussion in here please

I seem to recall Roy prefers to describe his white power comrades as looking like' a right bunch of convicts'

Yes I did indeed say that, but lets remember it was about getting signatures and not winning a beauty contest.

We did have a couple of nice ladies with us but they were too frightend to appear in case some left wing nut case went after them.

I ought to have realised some might poke fun at it,still its done with now.;)

Left wing nutcases are far less likely to tend toward violence than your lot, Roy ;)

Not convinced about that - it's the nutcase (or more accurately narrow minded, unthinking extremism) thats the problem not the left or right. Stalin was every bit as efficient a genocidal manic as uncle Adolf!

We did have a couple of nice ladies with us )

Did you have to do the usual BNP trick of paying them to be there? glad to see the BNP members hard earned sub money is being spent so wisely and prudently, still makes a change to using it to decorate Nick Griffin's house.

No I dont think he is guilty,I will of course be at the Leeds courthouse to show my support,maybe you might like to come along.:thumbsup:

Im sure disco cat and car crash will be there.;)

The majority of decent law abiding citizens do not spend their time outside court houses supporting racist lags on violence charges...call me Mr Picky