The BNP Megathread Part 4- All BNP discussion in here please

Not sure about the need for a 'rocket launcher ' in any circumstances but NBC suits are very common in the building trade and among youngsters there very cheap ( about a fiver ) in most army surplus wharehouses .

It was "rocket launchers", now i can understand the need for one rocket launcher, but why would anybody need more than one?

Yeah i hear you on NBC suits they are fairly easy to come by.

Your a fruitcake :hihi: so now you have access to the BNPs membership records do you :huh:

Anyone can resign at any time they wish the party can suspend anybodys membership pending enquirey if a breach of party rules is suspected .

I'm not in a position to see the branch records of his area so how come you are :huh:

Dont post things as 'facts' if you cant back it up you think you know everything when in 'fact' you know nothing .

On the subject of 'posting things as facts' you claimed that the BNP candidate 'has been disowned by the BNP' what's your source for this?

The article linked in this thread simply said that his membership had 'lapsed' that is a world away from being 'disowned'.

As I said in a previous post he may have resigned from the bnp but if he did there is no news about it anywhere on any of the blogs, stormfront ect

All the news I've read says his BNP membership lapsed and BNP membership is usually done on a January to December basis.

From the bnp website

Membership is for the 12 months of the calendar year - January to December but those signing up from Oct 1st through to Dec 31st qualify for the following year’s card.

The BNP have been very quiet about this with no news on their website and the only comment I've found is from a local councellor who said:-

"I am very shocked and surprised to hear this. I am glad to hear that he is no longer a member of our party because the BNP wouldn’t want to be associated with this incident. It certainly wouldn’t condone the sort of thing he is allegedly being connected with."

Now the question for me is when did he stop being a BNP member? Last week of 6 months ago?

It was "rocket launchers", now i can understand the need for one rocket launcher, but why would anybody need more than one?

Yeah i hear you on NBC suits they are fairly easy to come by.

A simple metal tube could be construed as a rocket launcher.

From THIS link.

It will take expert advice to establish exactly what he has got.

How so?

Not sure about the need for a 'rocket launcher ' in any circumstances but NBC suits are very common in the building trade and among youngsters there very cheap ( about a fiver ) in most army surplus wharehouses .

I've spent all my working life around building sites and I can't ever remember seeing a brickie in a chemical warfare protection suit. :huh:

I'm sure that there are a few uses for a tight fitting rubber body suit but I don't think that they would hold well with the BNP's ideas about the importance of family values.

On the other hand, (and this is just a theory mind) perhaps he was making his own rocket launchers to propel home made explosives at targets whilst protecting himself form harm? At times it is impossible to defend the indefensible, and this gentlemen has been caught red handed in the act of perpetrating the very acts that his party of choice uses as a rallying call call to enrage its faithful. I trust that the BNP leaders will condemn him and his acts and carry out a thorough investigation of its ranks to root out and report to the Police any members with similar predispositions?

If the boys in blue come looking Sheffield Forum way I'm sure we can find them plenty evidence of racial hatred; not sure about the bazookas though...

Halibut,

If you're suggesting we're hosting material that is in breach of relevant English Law, please report the threads.

Otherwise, stop libeling SF, please.