The BNP Megathread Part 4- All BNP discussion in here please

Yes I did indeed say that, but lets remember it was about getting signatures and not winning a beauty contest.

We did have a couple of nice ladies with us but they were too frightend to appear in case some left wing nut case went after them.

I ought to have realised some might poke fun at it,still its done with now.;)

beauties and the "beasts" :D

Isn't there a single person at the BNP who can see that someone convicted by a jury and sent to prison for that long must be a nasty piece of work?

I think there's quite a bit of evidence that under our judicial system there's a fairly tangential relationship between the seriousness of an offence and the severity of the punishment.

First of all he is innocent until proven guilty

Indeed that is (thankfully) the way that our legal system works, but it going to be interesting to hear what his defence is. It's usually a bit hard to put forward a credible defence for having bomb making chemicals and bazookas in the house.

before making ill informed comments
Ill informed? :huh: Are you suggesting that the chemicals and rocket launchers were planted?

wait until he has been convicted.;)

Do you think he has much chance of being acquitted from what we have heard?

If he is found guilty what sort of punishment do you think he should have royjames?

Indeed that is (thankfully) the way that our legal system works, but it going to be interesting to hear what his defense is. It's usually a bit hard to put forward a credible defense for having bomb making chemicals and bazookas in the house.

Ill informed? :huh: Are you suggesting that the chemicals and rocket launchers were planted?

Do you think he has much chance of being acquitted from what we have heard?

If he is found guilty what sort of punishment do you think he should have royjames?

I dont know if or why he had alleged bomb making equipment as for his sentence if found to be guilty,well he ought to be treated exactly like anyone else.

That means unlike our Kevin he should not get punished all the more for being associated with the BNP at some stage.

I dont know if or why he had alleged bomb making equipment as for his sentence if found to be guilty,well he ought to be treated exactly like anyone else.

That means unlike our Kevin he should not get punished all the more for being associated with the BNP at some stage.

If you think that "your Kevin" received too harsh a sentence then shouldn't you be condeming him for the thug he is, but protesting about the level of the sentence? Instead the BNP is holding this thug up as some kind of good example and even giving him an award.