Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

On 21/07/2022 at 18:47, The_DADDY said:

This has been the case for years and years. I first noticed it on bbc regional news, the one that was on around 6pmish.

Every time they visited a school i played a game called Spot the white person. I rarely won. It didn't bother me really but it did confuse me at the time as I was familiar with some of the schools visited and I knew that there was a much larger number of white than black/brown kids.

I didn't lose any sleep over it though. 

I remember at primary school, in the 80s, the class being asked what the percentage of non white people in the uk is. Most of the guesses were around 30-40% even though there were hardly any non white kids in that school at the time. When were all surprised when we told it was less than 10%. (at that time).

21 hours ago, redruby said:

I remember at primary school, in the 80s, the class being asked what the percentage of non white people in the uk is. Most of the guesses were around 30-40% even though there were hardly any non white kids in that school at the time. When were all surprised when we told it was less than 10%. (at that time).

Your guesses would be much closer today, with over 22% of the population being non white.

In some cities that figure will be much higher.

2 hours ago, El Cid said:

Your guesses would be much closer today, with over 22% of the population being non white.

In some cities that figure will be much higher.

It’s around 85% white in the UK as a whole I believe.  I think it gets a bit confused as there is ‘white British’ and ‘white Other’ which sometimes get separated out in statistics as well as non white people often having higher populations concentrated in certain areas. 

On 23/07/2022 at 23:56, The_DADDY said:

Typical bbc 

https://fb.watch/esdpDcFdeT/

typical in what way? they made a mistake, they agree to pay damages? you need to use a known right wing tv channel with the usual anti british / anti "woke" agenda to show this?

People on the right say the BBC are leftwing

People on the left say the BBC are right wing

to me that shows where they should be...in the middle

BBC need to get their priorities right when it comes to News items,   on the Six o clock news last night I couldn't believe  what the first news item was,   flippin Vardy and Looney Rooney's cat fight and the third item was the nine year old little girl who was stabbed in Boston Lincoln, shame on the BBC.  I also couldn't believe that they put a Kids film, Tomorrow Land on at 11.40pm are they crackers or what. :roll:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

BBC need to get their priorities right when it comes to News items,   on the Six o clock news last night I couldn't believe  what the first news item was,   flippin Vardy and Looney Rooney's cat fight and the third item was the nine year old little girl who was stabbed in Boston Lincoln, shame on the BBC.  I also couldn't believe that they put a Kids film, Tomorrow Land on at 11.40pm are they crackers or what. :roll:

Cancel your TV licence. 

It's the only way they will learn. 

I'm not renewing next year. Had enough when Alex Scott did a documentary investigating why the England Women's team is primarily white and then cheapening their win against Norway by questioning the lack of diversity. 

Wonder if the same will be said tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Saw it at 2 pm when the news broke , 25 minutes of that nonsense . I said to son in law , with all thats happening in the world and they lead with that rubbish . 

49 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Saw it at 2 pm when the news broke , 25 minutes of that nonsense . I said to son in law , with all thats happening in the world and they lead with that rubbish . 

Completely agree,  Honestly Hacks, it makes my blood boil, these two fame seeking, attention seeking tarts are not even news worthy and are been sensationalised  by the silly beeb.  So this tells me,  the person in charge of this set up thinks them two Wags are more important than a little lass been stabbed, I can't write anymore on this,  Hacks,  Gutted.

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Completely agree,  Honestly Hacks, it makes my blood boil, these two fame seeking, attention seeking tarts are not even news worthy and are been sensationalised  by the silly beeb.  So this tells me,  the person in charge of this set up thinks them two Wags are more important than a little lass been stabbed, I can't write anymore on this,  Hacks,  Gutted.

I honestly believe the BBC is slowly slipping down the celebrity culture road .