Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

On 30/07/2022 at 19:41, Delayed said:

Cancel your TV licence. 

It's the only way they will learn. 

That's what I did. Nothing on any of them that would make me want to spend £150+ per year.

The 'threatening' letters are quite funny. I get about one a month. (more crap for the paper bin)

With all this over emphasis on gay culture and gay pride etc on the Beeb it did occur to me what would happen if someone held a "Straight Pride" festival, or even just wore a "Straight Pride" T shirt ?

I suspect (I think we pretty much know for a fact....) those responsible would be considered "reactionary", at best, or reported for some sort of homophobic hate crime at worst.

Either way I know for a fact it would not be on the Beeb, though they would report on any backlash.

We really do live in a very prejudiced world, but not in the way many people think. After all if gays feel the need to proclaim their sexuality, why should straight people not do the same ?

9 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

With all this over emphasis on gay culture and gay pride etc on the Beeb it did occur to me what would happen if someone held a "Straight Pride" festival, or even just wore a "Straight Pride" T shirt ?

I suspect (I think we pretty much know for a fact....) those responsible would be considered "reactionary", at best, or reported for some sort of homophobic hate crime at worst.

Either way I know for a fact it would not be on the Beeb, though they would report on any backlash.

We really do live in a very prejudiced world, but not in the way many people think. After all if gays feel the need to proclaim their sexuality, why should straight people not do the same ?

Oh what a classic. Straight from the trolling textbook volume No1.  You're not even trying now.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Fail.

3/10 for poor research before trolling.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-48527248.amp

Feel free to join a Straight Pride group. I think you’d fit in well.

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Oh what a classic. Straight from the trolling textbook volume No1.  You're not even trying now.

But I am not trolling, , you're just saying that because you know I am right, it is an unanswerable point.

Troll finder :
"to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content"
Antagonistic ?  It may be to some but if so that proves my point.
Inflammatory ? A/A
Irrelevant ? No, it is entirely relevant when talking about the BBC bias over Gay issues
Offensive ? No, and anyone who says it is is proving my point.
Disruptive ? No

10 hours ago, sibon said:

Fail.
3/10 for poor research before trolling.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-48527248.amp

Feel free to join a Straight Pride group. I think you’d fit in well.

I am not trolling as I have proved above, this is trolling.

But what you have just said proves my point anyway ! :

I said :

Either way I know for a fact it would not be on the Beeb, though they would report on any backlash.

BBC article :

Calls for a 'Straight Pride Parade' cause stir

In fact that BBC article is basically a load of quotes from people who think a "Straight Pride" event is unacceptable.

QED

Edited by Chekhov

How insecure do you have to be to not only have a bit of a wibble at the sight of the gays and gayelles frolicking on the tele, but to actually state - in public, mind you, and not just as a little voice in your head - that a 'straight pride' festival might be in order?  Barmy.

9 minutes ago, Hecate said:

How insecure do you have to be to not only have a bit of a wibble at the sight of the gays and gayelles frolicking on the tele, but to actually state - in public, mind you, and not just as a little voice in your head - that a 'straight pride' festival might be in order?  Barmy.

I simply pointed out that there is a major inconsistency here, which nobody on here has disproved.

I do not feel the need to proclaim my sexuality to everyone, why do the BBC think gay people want to ? Nobody is interested, which, BTW, is exactly how it should be.

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

I am not trolling as I have proved above, this is trolling.

But what you have just said proves my point anyway ! :

I said :

Either way I know for a fact it would not be on the Beeb, though they would report on any backlash.

BBC article :

Calls for a 'Straight Pride Parade' cause stir

In fact that BBC article is basically a load of quotes from people who think a "Straight Pride" even is unacceptable.

QED

You really don’t have any facility for critical thinking, do you.

Read the article again. It is very balanced, especially given that it deals with the  bonkers notion of a Straight Pride festival.

And yes you are trolling. It is a way of life for you.