Post Brexit Racism.

I heard this on LBC this morning: http://www.lbc.co.uk/im-so-scared-now-german-woman-hit-by-xenophobia-calls-james-in-tears-132971

---------- Post added 28-06-2016 at 11:45 ----------

I honestly thought that stuff like this was a thing of the past.

There's absolutely no excuses for racism raising its ugly head again. I can only apolagise for the ignorant fools. We're better than that, surely?

On one of the pre-referendum threads, I made a jokey comment about not wanting to go back to 1973. It's not so much of a joke now.

Afraid not, but the implication is recently if not today.

---------- Post added 28-06-2016 at 11:38 ----------

Presumably these particular youths voted out, unlike the majority of the younger generation who voted to remain.

Probably didn't even vote the absolute scutter bags!

I honestly thought that stuff like this was a thing of the past.

There's absolutely no excuses for racism raising its ugly head again. I can only apolagise for the ignorant fools. We're better than that, surely?

No... it's not. I'll tell you something - not something I admit very often, for reasons I'm about to explain.

I'm a gay man, but not your stereotypical one. I like beer, football and rock music. As such I tend to mix with a mostly straight crowd, most of whom don't know I'm gay. I see first hand what the average straight male thinks of gay people, especially after a beer or three. But it's not something they would normally admit to the masses for fear of being publicly branded homophobic.

Now we are seeing the what happens when you lift that stigma. All the closet racists who have kept quiet for a long time suddenly feel they have a mandate to speak out. Britain is not the tolerant country we have been led to believe it is. Many more people that you think have at best a thin level of civility on top of a festering cesspool of bigotry.

Sounds dramatic but it's true. And I want no part of it.

This literally makes me well up with tears. What the hell has happened to a country that was once a bulwark of multicultural liberal spirit.

Easy. The history of Europe (abbreviated) will tell you..

From 1066

War

War

Burning the Jews

War

War

War

War

War

War

War

War

War

War

War

Big War against the Germans

War

Enormous War against the Germans and Burning the Jews

Arguing about bananas

The problem is we have stopped arguing about bananas. If we go back to it, perhaps will forget all the other stuff we are really good at.

What a complete pair of tools. Who the hell do they think they are? I certainly know who I'd rather see ejected from the tram, and this country. Chavvy little tramps.

For every incident captured on film I bet there are at least 10 more that aren't.