Post Brexit Racism.

I agree that politicians have played a big part in this with their dog whistle politics.

If it filters down into schools, that's an extra level of despair, as it sets the future. It can set the country back decades, IMO.

The saddest thing is, that kids aren't naturally bigoted, they are just repeating what their parents are saying at home. We should be raising our children to be accepting of difference. That is the only way we will change the future.

The saddest thing is, that kids aren't naturally bigoted, they are just repeating what their parents are saying at home. We should be raising our children to be accepting of difference. That is the only way we will change the future.

That is sad but sadder still is adults repeating what our dodgy politicians and media are saying to them.

Until adults get a grip of this there is no hope for the kids. A lot of people don't think for themselves, they just respond to the dog whistles. They are instructed to get angry so they get angry. Quite often they don't really know why.

Where I have moved to, a new estate, there are a few polish families and all I have noticed is neighbours behaving exactly the same, shouting good morning to each other, children from both English and polish parents playing together. Nothing has changed here with regards to the Brexit Win.

Are you sure the media are not exaggerating, or tying to create stories?

This is a genuine question so apologies if it sounds silly!!

There has been a lot of talk about 'racism' surrounding the brexit and a lot of eastern europeans are apparently getting the worst of it.. Aren't eastern europeans predominately caucasian?

Shouldn't the correct terminology be 'prejudice' and not 'racist'?

To be clear, i am in no way condoning any such acts, it's abhorrent and there is no place for it!

Where I have moved to, a new estate, there are a few polish families and all I have noticed is neighbours behaving exactly the same, shouting good morning to each other, children from both English and polish parents playing together. Nothing has changed here with regards to the Brexit Win.

Are you sure the media are not exaggerating, or tying to create stories?

Which stories do you think are being exaggerated or created?