Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Dors

fishcake it was dave garniss can you remember the ward brother philip and glyn thy moved from i think botham st to whiteways drive it was the next to last house on the right hand side looking up to the fields bofore thy got built on philip was a jioner and glyn was in the police and thy had 2 sister its amazing were it keeps comeing from when you havent thought of people for years

Hi Daz, yes Iremember the Wards, the lad who lived in the last house on the right lookin up was in the same class as me, called Dave Watson.

All quiet on here, I can only assume the sun is shining there at last.

Come on Skippy , its bank holiday monday, you might know its cold and windy.

Those were the days when you were a resident here, we had hot sunny weather at Whitsuntide bank holiday.

The sun has shone on England at cricket however, given a whuppin to one of them antipodean sides today.

Come on Skippy , its bank holiday monday, you might know its cold and windy.

Those were the days when you were a resident here, we had hot sunny weather at Whitsuntide bank holiday.

The sun has shone on England at cricket however, given a whuppin to one of them antipodean sides today.

darrell gyln an philip wards sisters was called carol an anita