Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Dors

hi Steve h Mick lived next door to me on cyclops st i think he went to wards brewery after he came out of the army alan west was in the same class wasant he whats your sirename Mick know me as Darrell bye for now
Hi darrell, surname is Highfield lived just off Wincobank Ln on Winco Rd. Alan West theres a name from the past new him well, do you remember a lad called Harry Briggs good footballer?

called for a pint at the ball (ringside) and saw a lass i once knew as linda worship:help:thats an old grimey name can anyone help:help:
she had some brothers .. steve AKA DOCKER and a younger brother called Biff he used to DJ at st cuthberts at nearby Firvale.

Thought I'd just say hello, been busy working and studying again. I know this isn't Grimesthorpe news but some people used to go in here. The Crown on Meadowhall road is suppposed to be opening up again after the floods in 2 or 3 weeks. Apparently it's had a major refit n it sounds really nice with what they've done. I'll keep you all posted.

Hi all, had a word with John at the Ball, said he would put some food on, when we meet up on the 20th of June, I guess there would be about 20 of us ?

He even has live music on now in the Ringside, so bring your guitars, singing voices and merackers?

Hello everyone. I'm sorry but will not be able to attend the 20th. June reunion. We've booked a holiday and couldn't get a date that did not clash with the reunion. Yes I know which is more important but my wife is not from Grimesthorpe and doesn't understand!!!

Hello SteveH was Harry Briggs dad called Harry as well because me and my dad used to go and watch united together bye for now darrell
Hi ivendarrell, I think it was he used to take Harry & myself somtimes, by the way whats your surname?