Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Dors

called for a pint at the ball (ringside) and saw a lass i once knew as linda worship:help:thats an old grimey name can anyone help:help:

hi pigeon linda worship lived on margate drive her brothers was steven alan and carl her mum an dad still live there

HI Lindalan. I think you are right, her name is Linda. I think she is as innocent and young looking today as she was then. CHEEERS DOMMI.

You would say that wouldnt you after she fed and watered you on saturday night,

You would say that wouldnt you after she fed and watered you on saturday night,

I know which side my bread is buttered. I had hoped Linda would have seen my message, and given me seconds. But there was no need. What a spread she put on. I still felt stuffed on Sunday. I think she should set up an outside catering buisness, I don't think there would be any complaints. SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS. DOMMI.

Lindalan,

Only names I remember so far are Front Row from left as you look at it:-

? John? ? gap ?girl ?girl Me David Elliot John Somerset Judith Hall Marilyn? gap ?boy Peter Tew

Afraid thats all I remember so far,it was a long long time ago. Does anybody else know the rest

Hi Bantambuddy

The Marilyn on the front row looks like Marilyn Parker to me. What do you think :huh:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry but will not be able to attend the 20th. June reunion. We've booked a holiday and couldn't get a date that did not clash with the reunion. Yes I know which is more important but my wife is not from Grimesthorpe and doesn't understand!!!

Hi Cat. I can't believe that you are not coming to the reunion.

Did you not explain to your wife that NO excuse is good enough not to attend the reunion unless of course you can provide a Doctors note!!!! :hihi::hihi:

You will be sorely missed. Hope you have a good holiday, and I for one will raise a glass (or two) to you.

Don't let it happen again tho' :hihi: :hihi:

Hi Bantambuddy

The Marilyn on the front row looks like Marilyn Parker to me. What do you think :huh:

Hi NETTIEJ,

I think you are right she was best freinds with Judith Hall. I think Marilyn lived on Owler Lane Near to Seth. I hope to be coming to the reunion on the 20th if there is enough room for me :gag: