Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Dors

[quote=pigeon;

theers nowt like singing your own praises lad...

I know that pidgeon, I've been doin it for years :hihi:

It's bloody lovely here, sunshine, blue skies & 22 deg, it's our Winter at the end of next week, so can't grumble.

higginbottoms lived on the bottom of botham st next yard up from dors.

Derek H married a woman called Shirley, who had a sister called Francis, I think their family lived around the Reform Chapel somewhere, Jean H married and moved to Oz in the late 60's.

hi dommi lynne was my sister and she did marry roger spik it didant work out and thy got divorced sadley lynne past away in 2002or2003 we had just got back together after not seeing each other for so long live goes on bye

AHA! Now I know who you are. Isn't it weird, I dont remember you but I did know your sisters Lynne and Norma. Infact I went to Lynnes wedding so I must have met you at some time :confused:

David Ra Or Walt I Played Football With Malcolm Cassim When He Played For The Beehive In The 70s I Played Moor Football With His Brother Ps When The Beehive Played On Wincobank Hill You Were Cream Cracked Bofor You Play Footy Getting Up That Hill Bye

NETTIEJ Sorry love i dont know you LYNNE AND NORMA are my sisters my two daughters were LYNNES bridsmaids comeing back to Sheffield this weekend to house site for one of my daughters so hope to see Norma on saturday she lives on Firth Park and im sure were everyone knows her her heartsin the right place bless tara for now

just seen a aerial map of grimesthorpe and its surprising how meny roads and streets are missing fom when we were kids in the 50sand 60s can some one tell me if there still some pigeon coyts at the back of grimmy school and no moss street thanks

NETTIEJ Sorry love i dont know you LYNNE AND NORMA are my sisters my two daughters were LYNNES bridsmaids comeing back to Sheffield this weekend to house site for one of my daughters so hope to see Norma on saturday she lives on Firth Park and im sure were everyone knows her her heartsin the right place bless tara for now

Well at least we've sorted that out. We dont know one another :hihi::hihi:

Another reason you maybe don't know me is that I was really quiet and shy when I was young - still am :hihi::hihi: