Brayford coming home ?

Best squad we have had for years,chairman turning down millions for players ,no more players needed,premiership on the horizon,happy days down at S6.:)

What pub have you just come out of :)

Best squad we have had for years,chairman turning down millions for players ,no more players needed,premiership on the horizon,happy days down at S6.:)

Blimey, I bet MM will be taking a screenshot of that, then if Wednesday ever lose again and there are calls for new signings, he can say "but Gazza58 says no more players needed" :)

Jesus, pass the sick bag!!!

You can just do one and get out of the thread. :)

Can we now take as fact that any blades who were using the excuse that they wouldn't spend any money before they got in the Championship or were bound by the FFP rules as either fools or liars :hihi::hihi:[/quote

From another fotum

To be fair to Jim Phipps as well he has said all the way through this season that due to the way the FFP financial situation works we would be much better off in this transfer window as the Maguire transfer fee would not be available until now and he has stuck to his word.

Another one with egg on face over the stupid excuses, keep em coming.

Keep digging that hole............you need one big enough to hold all those flying teddies.:D

Let's put things in perspective seeing as your all getting carried away again, you've paid a big sum for a player who can't quite cut it in the Championship, he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side, having said that he was one of a number of reasons that you went on a decent run last season and if he is the catalyst for that again then it's money well spent, seeing your team from afar I would have thought a striker was more a priority but that may still happen.

Good to see that as much as you deny it you all get far too easily wound up on here :help:

Let's put things in perspective seeing as your all getting carried away again, you've paid a big sum for a player who can't quite cut it in the Championship, he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side, having said that he was one of a number of reasons that you went on a decent run last season and if he is the catalyst for that again then it's money well spent, seeing your team from afar I would have thought a striker was more a priority but that may still happen.

Good to see that as much as you deny it you all get far too easily wound up on here :help:

Hardly "can't cut it in the Championship", when he's played in most of Cardiff's games! Of course he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side - he doesn't play for Wednesday - it would be pretty weird if he turned up at S6 at right back, in his Cardiff or blades kit... :hihi:

chairman turning down millions for players ,

Not a dig, simply curious, I do not pay as much attention to what's happening at S6 as some of you do to us.

And I no longer buy the Star, so which players has Manderic turned down millions for?

Not doubting you, just wondering.

Not a dig, simply curious, I do not pay as much attention to what's happening at S6 as some of you do to us.

And I no longer buy the Star, so which players has Manderic turned down millions for?

Not doubting you, just wondering.

According to the media,Westwood ,lees to name just two.:)

I am somewhat baffled by the can't cut it comment . Is it normal for players who aren't quite cutting it to be an almost ever present thereby suggesting first choice full back . Perhaps you could explain your reasoning more lucidly as it is obviously going over my head.

Also do you honestly think that Liam Palmer is a better option at right back than John Brayford ?

Edited by Veritas

I am somewhat baffled by the can't cut it comment . Is it normal for players who aren't quite cutting it to be an almost ever present thereby suggesting first choice full back . Perhaps you could explain your reasoning more lucidly as it is obviously going over my head.

Also do you honestly think that Liam Palmer is a better option at right back than John Brayford ?

As he's an established Championship full back (who still plays in the championship) yes!

Brayford has obviously found a level that he is comfortable at and to be perfectly honest, Cardiff didn't put up much of a struggle!

First choice full back in a team that has been staggeringly disappointing this term.