Brayford coming home ?

canadablade

That link was from 7 months ago :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2015 at 16:50 ----------

Every night in the shower :hihi:

Hands up, I didn't think he would come, it shows the lads desperation or uniteds perseverance (don't know which one)

In what way does it matter when it was written? It's still relevant and I bet the blokes feeling a bigger numpty than a few on here.

After all, you lot were just having a gentle poke :o, whilst that bloke went to some trouble to express his view.

As for desperation he has played as many games for Cardiff this season as anyone, up to today where two of their players probably went past his total as he was at Deepdale watching the Blades second string play well.

He didn't have to leave but obviously wanted to.

I'm pleased but hope we bring in an a striker before the deadline.

I like Nigel and hope he stays with us for years but his obsession with midfielders and defenders is becoming a bit much.

In what way does it matter when it was written? It's still relevant and I bet the blokes feeling a bigger numpty than a few on here.

After all, you lot were just having a gentle poke :o, whilst that bloke went to some trouble to express his view.

As for desperation he has played as many games for Cardiff this season as anyone, up to today where two of their players probably went past his total as he was at Deepdale watching the Blades second string play well.

He didn't have to leave but obviously wanted to.

I'm pleased but hope we bring in an a striker before the deadline.

I like Nigel and hope he stays with us for years but his obsession with midfielders and defenders is becoming a bit much.

That's the bit I don't understand, I can understand why united have signed him but your need for a striker is greater!

Speedy just because we've signed Bray doesn't mean we aren't signing anyone else. Talks with COG are ongoing and hopefully we've got a back up in mind if they fail.

Although for me getting the young goal scorer today (Diego) signed up is more important.

That's the bit I don't understand, I can understand why united have signed him but your need for a striker is greater!

Tell me about it! Every single Blade you talk to says the same.

Our defence is good and we made eight changes today and did OK so the squad has depth.

The one position we struggle in is striker/line leader. we don't even need someone who's a prolific goal scorer, we need someone who can hold up play bring others into it and get a few himself and if we do we'll be fine.

From what I saw of him, O' Grady - or someone like him - would be ideal.

Pleased about the Beard arriving but paying out that much for a fullback, even such a good one seems a bit OTT.

Perhaps we're just showing off our 'game changing investment' because the Prince has read some of the comments on here and thought " Reight, al show dem pillocks warr it's all abart, muppets".

Heard he speaks fluent Sheffieldese these days. :)

That link was from 7 months ago :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2015 at 16:50 ----------

Every night in the shower :hihi:

Hands up, I didn't think he would come, it shows the lads desperation or uniteds perseverance (don't know which one)

To be honest Speedy, that about equates to Ross Berkley or Connor Whickham, both stepped down to lower league to ply their trade, albeit as a loan, who's to say this won't improve Brayford as a player which spreads through the whole team, but with the advantage of him staying and not going back to his parent club and hopefully (coz be honest, hopeful is about as far as we get when it comes to footy in this city) get us out of this tin pot league...

To be honest Speedy, that about equates to Ross Berkley or Connor Whickham, both stepped down to lower league to ply their trade, albeit as a loan, who's to say this won't improve Brayford as a player which spreads through the whole team, but with the advantage of him staying and not going back to his parent club and hopefully (coz be honest, hopeful is about as far as we get when it comes to footy in this city) get us out of this tin pot league...
Id agree there.Ive watched him a coupleof times and he looks the part and very comfortable on the ball

Can we now take as fact that any blades who were using the excuse that they wouldn't spend any money before they got in the Championship or were bound by the FFP rules as either fools or liars :hihi::hihi:

But we haven't spent - compared to what we'll do when we get promoted to the Championship then the PL.