Brayford coming home ?

canadablade

Do you know I have never known a Blades signing or a probable signing cause so much interest from another teams supporters .Are they worried,jealous,paranoid or obsessed.Maybe a bit of each.W hat ever is up with these strange people.Maybe they are really closet Blades supporters,they always seem to be on all the Blades sites.Or is it that there team is having another uninteresting boring season.Is it because they are skint and they can't afford to enter the transfer market so they take a interest in our dealings.::loopy:

Classic,i don't even know where to start to rip that apart,so ill just not bother:) If you blades are happy,and we certainly are,then happy days all round.:thumbsup:

Classic,i don't even know where to start to rip that apart,so ill just not bother:) If you blades are happy,and we certainly are,then happy days all round.:thumbsup:

Perhaps if you take a look at the view of a Cardiff fan you may understand why some people are happy with this signing.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/30/why-sheffield-united-havent-got-a-chance-of-signing-john-brayford-from-cardiff-city-4814772/

Perhaps if you take a look at the view of a Cardiff fan you may understand why some people are happy with this signing.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/30/why-sheffield-united-havent-got-a-chance-of-signing-john-brayford-from-cardiff-city-4814772/

That link was from 7 months ago :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2015 at 16:50 ----------

:hihi: You must feel a right old plonker :hihi::thumbsup:

Every night in the shower :hihi:

Hands up, I didn't think he would come, it shows the lads desperation or uniteds perseverance (don't know which one)