Brayford coming home ?

canadablade

These poor Blades must be feeling absolutely devastated this morning if it is true that the club has made a signing,how they will get over it,I have no idea,the club should apologise immediately and set up a help line for these fans,who must be feeling betrayed and hurt by the club they have supported through thick and thin............what have they done to deserve this?..............how many more 'signings' will the Blades make and further drag these poor fans names through the mud?

Another one with egg on face over the stupid excuses, keep em coming.

A great signing, in a era when the Blades are yet again flying the flag for Sheffield, making the headlines, spending money,signing several players, in an era the Owls are still up for sale and spending nowt while still housed in the "rust bucket" its just typical some Owls feel the need to come on here thread spoiling !!

Owt happening in S6 ???? no cup, no money, no buyer NO INTEREST.

Best squad we have had for years,chairman turning down millions for players ,no more players needed,premiership on the horizon,happy days down at S6.:)

Nice Post by Jimbo on Facebook last night;

Blades, thank you to all the kind words towards the board, management and myself. I'd like to share an anecdote from earlier today, which sums up our John Brayford and why we Blades love him. While in Preston today, I went in to see John as he signed his papers in an office provided to us by our gracious PNE hosts. When I walked in I saw our MD, Mal B and his daughter, John's father, John and John's partner in the room. When he saw me, John gave a big smile, came right over and gave big hug and said Thank you. With those two words, John tells us everything we need to know about what it means to him to wear the red and white stripes.

UTB.

Nice Post by Jimbo on Facebook last night;

Blades, thank you to all the kind words towards the board, management and myself. I'd like to share an anecdote from earlier today, which sums up our John Brayford and why we Blades love him. While in Preston today, I went in to see John as he signed his papers in an office provided to us by our gracious PNE hosts. When I walked in I saw our MD, Mal B and his daughter, John's father, John and John's partner in the room. When he saw me, John gave a big smile, came right over and gave big hug and said Thank you. With those two words, John tells us everything we need to know about what it means to him to wear the red and white stripes.

UTB.

Jesus, pass the sick bag!!!

Best squad we have had for years,chairman turning down millions for players ,no more players needed,premiership on the horizon,happy days down at S6.:)

Blimey, I bet MM will be taking a screenshot of that, then if Wednesday ever lose again and there are calls for new signings, he can say "but Gazza58 says no more players needed" :)

Can we now take as fact that any blades who were using the excuse that they wouldn't spend any money before they got in the Championship or were bound by the FFP rules as either fools or liars :hihi::hihi:[/quote

From another fotum

To be fair to Jim Phipps as well he has said all the way through this season that due to the way the FFP financial situation works we would be much better off in this transfer window as the Maguire transfer fee would not be available until now and he has stuck to his word.

Let's put things in perspective seeing as your all getting carried away again, you've paid a big sum for a player who can't quite cut it in the Championship, he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side, having said that he was one of a number of reasons that you went on a decent run last season and if he is the catalyst for that again then it's money well spent, seeing your team from afar I would have thought a striker was more a priority but that may still happen.

Good to see that as much as you deny it you all get far too easily wound up on here :help: