Brayford coming home ?

canadablade

Let's put things in perspective seeing as your all getting carried away again, you've paid a big sum for a player who can't quite cut it in the Championship, he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side, having said that he was one of a number of reasons that you went on a decent run last season and if he is the catalyst for that again then it's money well spent, seeing your team from afar I would have thought a striker was more a priority but that may still happen.

Good to see that as much as you deny it you all get far too easily wound up on here :help:

Hardly "can't cut it in the Championship", when he's played in most of Cardiff's games! Of course he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side - he doesn't play for Wednesday - it would be pretty weird if he turned up at S6 at right back, in his Cardiff or blades kit... :hihi:

chairman turning down millions for players ,

Not a dig, simply curious, I do not pay as much attention to what's happening at S6 as some of you do to us.

And I no longer buy the Star, so which players has Manderic turned down millions for?

Not doubting you, just wondering.

Not a dig, simply curious, I do not pay as much attention to what's happening at S6 as some of you do to us.

And I no longer buy the Star, so which players has Manderic turned down millions for?

Not doubting you, just wondering.

According to the media,Westwood ,lees to name just two.:)

Let's put things in perspective seeing as your all getting carried away again, you've paid a big sum for a player who can't quite cut it in the Championship, he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side, having said that he was one of a number of reasons that you went on a decent run last season and if he is the catalyst for that again then it's money well spent, seeing your team from afar I would have thought a striker was more a priority but that may still happen.

Good to see that as much as you deny it you all get far too easily wound up on here :help:

I am somewhat baffled by the can't cut it comment . Is it normal for players who aren't quite cutting it to be an almost ever present thereby suggesting first choice full back . Perhaps you could explain your reasoning more lucidly as it is obviously going over my head.

Also do you honestly think that Liam Palmer is a better option at right back than John Brayford ?

Edited by Veritas

I am somewhat baffled by the can't cut it comment . Is it normal for players who aren't quite cutting it to be an almost ever present thereby suggesting first choice full back . Perhaps you could explain your reasoning more lucidly as it is obviously going over my head.

Also do you honestly think that Liam Palmer is a better option at right back than John Brayford ?

As he's an established Championship full back (who still plays in the championship) yes!

Brayford has obviously found a level that he is comfortable at and to be perfectly honest, Cardiff didn't put up much of a struggle!

First choice full back in a team that has been staggeringly disappointing this term.

So not actual official bids that unnamed clubs made, just speculation

That's probably fair comment , but I don't doubt there has been serious enquires But more impotantly the chairman says we will not be selling our best players.If we stay as we are when the transfer window shuts I will be more than happy.

As he's an established Championship full back (who still plays in the championship) yes!

Brayford has obviously found a level that he is comfortable at and to be perfectly honest, Cardiff didn't put up much of a struggle!

Palmer is midway through his second season playing in the Championship, Brayford's played 3 and a half seasons there, so i'd say that's pretty established as a Championship quality defender for Brayford... and Palmer is playing in a safety first, cautious defensive team at S6 (as their stingy defensive and attacking record shows), as opposed to Cardiff, where at best, the club was/is in turmoil...

If someone comes offering in excess of a million quid (as suggested) for a fullback in the Championship, unless you're minted then you're going to listen to the offer at least - especially when that player clearly has an affinity with that club.

---------- Post added 25-01-2015 at 11:18 ----------

That's probably fair comment , but I don't doubt there has been serious enquires But more impotantly the chairman says we will not be selling our best players.If we stay as we are when the transfer window shuts I will be more than happy.

But you already sold your best player in August? For a good price and it was good business, but don't kid yourself that either Sheffield side would sell their grannies if there was enough coin in it for them :)