Brayford coming home ?

canadablade

Can we now take as fact that any blades who were using the excuse that they wouldn't spend any money before they got in the Championship or were bound by the FFP rules as either fools or liars :hihi::hihi:

:huh::huh::huh:

But we haven't spent - compared to what we'll do when we get promoted to the Championship then the PL.

Reported £1.5m for a L1 team is spending, you all pleading as recently as a couple of weeks ago that the management had stated clearly that they WOULD NOT spend until they got out of L1.

Sorry boys, egg on face time just admit you were totally wrong (again). :hihi::hihi:

Reported £1.5m for a L1 team is spending, you all pleading as recently as a couple of weeks ago that the management had stated clearly that they WOULD NOT spend until they got out of L1.

Sorry boys, egg on face time just admit you were totally wrong (again). :hihi::hihi:

Soz Top, didn't get it at first, can't really be doing with all this finances b*****ks, find it boring and repeatative, bit like this section has become recently, hence why me, and a lot of other posters, stay away from here now...

And what do you mean by "You all"????, i have never said anything of the sort..

And your point is :confused:

Isn't it great... You could only wish to do this. L1 club, more money, bigger club, better prospects. Oh how that really hurts you. Otherwise you wouldn't be on this particular thread on a Saturday obsessing about us. ;)

PS. Shock horror. The management said they weren't going to spend. And they did... £1.5 MILLION. Oh no... it's a tough life lol

And your point is :confused:

Isn't it great... You could only wish to do this. L1 club, more money, bigger club, better prospects. Oh how that really hurts you. Otherwise you wouldn't be on this particular thread on a Saturday obsessing about us. ;)

PS. Shock horror. The management said they weren't going to spend. And they did... £1.5 MILLION. Oh no... it's a tough life lol

Actually the management didn't, the deluded fans on here did :hihi::hihi:

Yes I really do wish we could buy a reserve defender from struggling Cardiff :hihi: he could have sat on the bench behind Mattock, Dielna and Helan.

Egg.on.face

Yes I really do wish we could buy a reserve defender from struggling Cardiff :hihi: he could have sat on the bench behind Mattock, Dielna and Helan.

Egg.on.face

You said in your initial post it was the management. Are you drunk lol

Ok Tipsy Toppy... I'll leave you to it :hihi:

Egg.on.face

Er, how can a 'reserve defender' have 26 league appearences after 27 games this season???

Look, you need to have some sympathy, he's hurting,can't you feel his pain? :)

I'm not gonna get into the squabbles on here, but if you post something you need to get the right facts, or, as he said, you get egg on your face...

I'm not gonna get into the squabbles on here, but if you post something you need to get the right facts, or, as he said, you get egg on your face...

Facts? That's the same as the truth isn't it?

They can't handle the ....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CDQQtwIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9FnO3igOkOk&ei=jy_EVJGHI6OC7ga-9YDwBw&usg=AFQjCNGQ1sjcRHFB2OB_3PVjCF876vQz4w&bvm=bv.84349003,d.ZGU&cad=rja :)