Brayford coming home ?

canadablade

Not one as good as this one though.

TO be fair to Wednesday, they wouldn't need to sign a defender, they're well stocked with enough cover and their defensive record speaks for itself. Brayford is easily of high enough quality to be in their side were it not for his blades links, but they (like us) have now more pressing needs up front.

As he's an established Championship full back (who still plays in the championship) yes!

Brayford has obviously found a level that he is comfortable at and to be perfectly honest, Cardiff didn't put up much of a struggle!

How do you know that Brayford is not comfortable in The Championship have you discussed this with him, As he played 117 games in the championship for Derby including 43 in the 2012-13 ( the ones he missed being due to a torn hamstring) before deciding to move to the premiership following Cardiff's' offer would suggest that he is more than comfortable being in at that level. The fact that he decided to move down a division despite being an ever present may have other reasons behind it perhaps you could enlighten us as you seem very knowledgable in this matter

---------- Post added 25-01-2015 at 11:29 ----------

First choice full back in a team that has been staggeringly disappointing this term.

But first choice non the less. Are you suggesting that he is the sole reason for them being staggeringly disappointing

How do you know that Brayford is not comfortable in The Championship have you discussed this with him, As he played 117 games in the championship for Derby including 43 in the 2012-13 ( the ones he missed being due to a torn hamstring) before deciding to move to the premiership following Cardiff's' offer would suggest that he is more than comfortable being in at that level. The fact that he decided to move down a division despite being an ever present may have other reasons behind it perhaps you could enlighten us as you seem very knowledgable in this matter

Don't bother mate they are green with envy knowing that the Blades can do these deals but the massive team in Sheff 6 just have to watch with there noses pressed up to the shop window dreaming.Even if the Blades signed Messi (is that how they spell it)they would find something up with the lad,Just let them carry on and watch them change colour (usually green).

Why are Owls knocking Bray & why are Blades trying to justify his signing?

I'm happy I really don't care what any other teams supporters think about him for me he's a fantastic signing and also in my opinion proves we have money to spend and an ambitious board. We just need to sort our league form out and all will be well.

Let's put things in perspective seeing as your all getting carried away again, you've paid a big sum for a player who can't quite cut it in the Championship, he wouldn't get in the current Wednesday side, having said that he was one of a number of reasons that you went on a decent run last season and if he is the catalyst for that again then it's money well spent, seeing your team from afar I would have thought a striker was more a priority but that may still happen.

Good to see that as much as you deny it you all get far too easily wound up on here :help:

How do you know we're not in the hunt for a striker? Maybe the £1.5M paid is just the tip of the iceberg. We're not going to rush into paying for players who might not fit out model. It's a little like you buying May. You've paid £850,000 (I've heard) for a striker who can't score... it doesn't make sense.

John Brayford is an established Championship player who would get into any team in the Championship. He's previously been at a club and witnessed growth. He's seen something special happening (probably) behind the scenes. He's had a taste of being at a club where the fans and club love him. He feels wanted... and sometimes... this overrides the fact that he's dropped down a league which will soon - enhance his career anyway.

It's a win win situation. We've got a magnificent player (who would walk into Sheffield Wednesday if they could afford him). And he'll enhance his career by being at one of the top clubs in the UK, who'll ultimately be in the PL anyway.

He's seen the light, he knows the futures bright because now he's a red and white.

Toppy fella. Your embarrassing yourself. Your the type of bloke who stabs his own mate in the back when he buys a better car than you. Jealousy is a nasty thing and it's making you think and say irrational things.

BTW. If you think simply responding to you is being wound up... well, then that says it all. You trying to wind up people, simply means your totally wound up yourself - hence your over compensating this.

---------- Post added 25-01-2015 at 11:54 ----------

Not posted about Brayford in this thread yet because, frankly, I haven't got a clue about the lad. I don't care either. Don't think that all Owls are 'obsessed', I assure you that the majority couldn't care less who United sign.

I agree Tim. At least you acknowledge that some of your fans are obsessed. ;)

Edited by JonBladesman