Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

On Friday 7th June officers from North East Police Team charged two Sheffield boys aged 15 and 16 years with Arson. The charges relate to a fire at the Sheffield Ski Village on Vale Road, which occurred at around 8.25pm on Wednesday 24th April 2013. The fire caused significant damage to a wooden building formerly used as a cafe within the Ski Village complex. The boys were released on bail and will appear at Sheffield Youth Court later in June.

I'm pleased to hear that people have been charged but how tragic that it's two young people.

I'm pleased to hear that people have been charged but how tragic that it's two young people.

How is it tragic? I'm only 23, I can remember being 15 and even younger. I had a brain. I didn't go around torching things. They've brought it on themselves.

Well Done To The Police For Catching These Criminals For Destroying Our Ski Village

Looking at the video of the Ski Village gave me an idea. It would be a great site for paintballing/airsoft. It would need cleaning up but the terrain would be very unique at any paintball site in the country. Add oil barrels, wooden huts, sand bags etc...

It's got to be better than sat there doing nothing but slowly decaying and getting burnt every other week.

Oil Barrels----wooden huts-----FIRE,FIRE:gag:

Yeah, we'll pay to put OIL in them too...Simulate real war. then again, we may get invaded by Obama and co...

Looking at the video of the Ski Village gave me an idea. It would be a great site for paintballing

If the two boys are found guilty, maybe they could serve community service by being used for target practice.

Isn't this 3rd/4th time Sheffield Ski Village has been burnt down?

Isn't this 3rd/4th time Sheffield Ski Village has been burnt down?

I rather think that it's even more.

I rather think that it's even more.

*cough* insurance scam *cough*