Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

Oh do stop squabbling.

Yes its very childish isn't it but then its all that seems to happen on here, very sad state of affairs :)

Does anyone on here actually care that the ski village has been on fire! I do its been sadly missed in Sheffield

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 10:40 ----------

Why are people reading my post as if i condone such behaviour ? :huh:

I was just suggesting a probable cause based on what behaviour i see daily. We have no local playground nor a youth club, kids get bored and vandalise stuff, it happens.

So you think because there are no youth clubs etc kids will resort to burning fires! I don't know about you but I was brought up properly and certainly wouldn't have resorted to that :confused:

I was just suggesting a probable cause based on what behaviour i see daily. We have no local playground nor a youth club, kids get bored and vandalise stuff, it happens.

Give them a playground what will they do play, No they will just graffiti it and vandalise it..

So you think because there are no youth clubs etc kids will resort to burning fires!

If you mean starting fires of course they do.

Phone your local fire station and ask how many grass fires they attribute to youngsters each summer, same goes for wheelie bins etc. It happens.

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 10:52 ----------

Give them a playground what will they do play, No they will just graffiti it and vandalise it..

I didn't see any vandalism at forge dam last week when i took the kids. :huh:

Edited by megalithic
Typo

Yes but that isnt the explanation. Its the excuse these people are using. Youth clubs are only a new phenomina. What did kids do in the past (play out and not burn things). The reason is that parents cant look after their offspring.

If you mean starting fires of course they do.

Phone your local fire station and ask how many grass fires they attribute to youngsters each summer, same goes for wheelie bins etc. It happens.

---------- Post added 25-04-2013 at 10:52 ----------

I didn't see any vandalism at forge dam last week when i took the kids. :huh:

Give it time.the council built a lovely metal gazzebo in our local park,It was there a couple of weeks before the youths took it over at night,now its covered in graffiti full of empty cans and bottles and goodness knows what.

Give it time.the council built a lovely metal gazzebo in our local park,It was there a couple of weeks before the youths took it over at night,now its covered in graffiti full of empty cans and bottles and goodness knows what.

Chavs. One of the very few species that **** in their own nests.