Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

On way home tonight it looked like the ski village was on fire again do people not learn.

On way home tonight it looked like the ski village was on fire again do people not learn.

Most probably accidental due to the fact that we've had around eighteen inches of rain in the last twenty four hours. Rain, as you know, is highly flammable.

Either that, or it's a controlled burning off of ebola virusiiis (Sp?:huh:) before they spread to Parsonia.

Is there anything left to burn up there?

Regards

Doom

I don't normally condone arson, but you have tip your hat to their determination to burn already charred remains down in this weather.

Really on fire again! How many more times

Thereshould be an investigation about a new energy of everlasting fuel they have up there.

Most probably accidental due to the fact that we've had around eighteen inches of rain in the last twenty four hours. Rain, as you know, is highly flammable.

Either that, or it's a controlled burning off of ebola virusiiis (Sp?:huh:) before they spread to Parsonia.

I don't normally condone arson, but you have tip your hat to their determination to burn already charred remains down in this weather.

Thereshould be an investigation about a new energy of everlasting fuel they have up there.

THANK YOU for making me laugh out loud at the end of a difficult day - just what I needed to help me 'switch off'

Really? Surely there is nothing left to set on fire?

Is there anything left to burn up there?

Regards

Doom

There has been a gypsy camp at the bottom of it for years. These 'ski village fires' are just them having periodic bonfires.

Just looking towards Sheffield center from foxhill and theres loads of smoke , from what I can see its near the ski village but might be wrong, anyone know what it is

Cheers

can see smoke nowhere near ski village

nearer old bramalls scrap yard.

why don't the owners just pull it down. or made to pull it down, every time it's fired 2 fire crews have o go and see to it that takes them away from other jobs that might come in. and it must cost a couple of grand to send 2 crews out o see to it. the fire service should charge the owners of the site,merry Christmas